When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can help me take a look at QC photos?

ArcAngel

You can go ahead and approve the QC. This is as good as it can get, and congrats on the lovely piece.

Hello L, thanks for the reply. Just noticed the bezel area between the "Swiss Made" word is not alighted properly. Seem a little slanted with the alignment with the bottom dial

Hello L, thanks for the reply. Just noticed the bezel area between the "Swiss Made" word is not alighted properly. Seem a little slanted with the alignment with the bottom dial

Do you mean the 6 o'clock marker? It could be a little off, see if you could get a better piece. 

My unsolicited advice is to be realistic about reps and the QC. Perfection is often desired but hard to achieve. 

I had a watch rejected 3 times because each time they present a watch with the flaw corrected, another different flaw popped up...

In the end, it was a matter of which flaw I could live with more.  :lol:

Do you mean the 6 o'clock marker? It could be a little off, see if you could get a better piece. 

My unsolicited advice is to be realistic about reps and the QC. Perfection is often desired but hard to achieve. 

I had a watch rejected 3 times because each time they present a watch with the flaw corrected, another different flaw popped up...

In the end, it was a matter of which flaw I could live with more.   :lol:

Yes. The 6 o' Clock marker alignment seem off.

Quite obvious if look closely.

Shall reject this piece I guess hahaha.

Close to perfection but cannot be 100% as these are reps 

Hahaha, thanks for the advise  :clap2:

Try another piece if it bothers you, and see if you can get a better piece. 

Remember however that your pic would be much bigger than the actual dial is, so everything is amplified.

Even in genuine watch dials, I have seen flaws, some of them rather ridiculous. ;)

Try another piece if it bothers you, and see if you can get a better piece. 

Remember however that your pic would be much bigger than the actual dial is, so everything is amplified.

Even in genuine watch dials, I have seen flaws, some of them rather ridiculous. ;)

You shall ask for another piece as it bother me much. Kinda of obvious to me

Thanks for the info on images how it looks like

:huh:  Would definitely reject if for a gen piece as spend that much for a piece haha  :fool:

Guys something strange four screws on side of case (two each side) three silver /metal color one black on crown side?

Pics 2 and 3

Hello Mike. Are you referring to this the side screws that is black? Not sure about it, might be due to the angle being taken or shadow causes that. Have emailed toro for another piece due to the 6'o clock markers alignment is off 

TEFtg6.jpg

No replies for 2 days after requesting for a replacement after I have rejected the first piece upon viewing the QC photos
Replies were swift fast when enquiring for payment modes but after payment, there is no reply when asked for replacement

2-3 waiting days should be sufficient for a customer that have already paid for the piece?

That's normal. Esp over the wkd.

A noob buying a 7750 rarely ends well. I hope you've done your homework on those.

I would have accepted the watch. I think it looks great.

Would have accept the piece if the 6o'clock marker is straighter. Wouldn't 100% perfection but least not that obvious Edited by ArcAngel

Seconds at 6 O'clock position on the sub-dial does not work well with the A7750, there are some fixes we think /hope will stand the test of time :pray:  but as yours at nine not relevant.

Thanks for the advise :) Learnt something new and gotta read more about the 7750 movement. So much interesting stuff to read and learn about from the posts in the forum..!