When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex 1675 hands advice/request

sputim

Hey guys :) As you may have seen I recently started a 1675 build based on a cartel 1655 case. Yuki dial is very nice and clarks bezel assembly rocks. Only drawback are the rafflestimes hands. They are too fat and not really 1675 correct. Moreover, yuki just didn't send their promised hands along -.- So I need your advice where to source correct (also light green lume and not blue like the raffles hands I got) handset which fits the dg3408 movement.

Thanks for any advice and check the picture so you see what I am talking about ;)

Cheers

post-50919-0-18248700-1417645473_thumb.j

Hey guys :) As you may have seen I recently started a 1675 build based on a cartel 1655 case. Yuki dial is very nice and clarks bezel assembly rocks. Only drawback are the rafflestimes hands. They are too fat and not really 1675 correct. Moreover, yuki just didn't send their promised hands along -.- So I need your advice where to source correct (also light green lume and not blue like the raffles hands I got) handset which fits the dg3408 movement.

Thanks for any advice and check the picture so you see what I am talking about ;)

Cheers

For the DG movement, Rafflestime has the correct pinion size GMT hand in both arrow head sizes. I think you want the flat hands for a 1675, and as you said Rafflestime hands are not correct, too 'rounded' looking, and Clark's does not have parts for the Chinese movements. Helenarou is one place to try. http://www.helenarou.com/index.html Send an email asking, and ask for a picture. Mention RWG. 

For the DG movement, Rafflestime has the correct pinion size GMT hand in both arrow head sizes. I think you want the flat hands for a 1675, and as you said Rafflestime hands are not correct, too 'rounded' looking, and Clark's does not have parts for the Chinese movements. Helenarou is one place to try. http://www.helenarou.com/index.html Send an email asking, and ask for a picture. Mention RWG. 

Thanks mate I just sent an email asking for them. Hope they will get back to me :) In case they won't what's about this hand set? Will they fit the dg3804 movement?: http://www.yukiwatch.com/catalog/item/6960394/7605713.htm

Since the gmt hand from rafflestime is ok I basically only need hour, minute and second hand. I don't want to go with tc hands since they are superlumed and that's not what I am looking for.

Thanks for all the answers guys really helpful :notworthy:

Thanks mate I just sent an email asking for them. Hope they will get back to me :) In case they won't what's about this hand set? Will they fit the dg3804 movement?: http://www.yukiwatch.com/catalog/item/6960394/7605713.htm

Since the gmt hand from rafflestime is ok I basically only need hour, minute and second hand. I don't want to go with tc hands since they are superlumed and that's not what I am looking for.

Thanks for all the answers guys really helpful :notworthy:

The DG movements take different minute and second hand sizes (1.00/1.50/.17) than ETA (Tudor)(.90/1.50/.25) and both are different than gen movements. You can broach the ETA minute hand to fit. I've never been able to successfully broach the second hand. 

The DG movements take different minute and second hand sizes (1.00/1.50/.17) than ETA (Tudor)(.90/1.50/.25) and both are different than gen movements. You can broach the ETA minute hand to fit. I've never been able to successfully broach the second hand.

Damn they just mailed me back that they are not able to source dg hands..does yuki have ani correct dg hands or at least a handset that would fit (not concerned about the gmt hand)? Thanks

I don't believe Yuki has DG hands. You might try Tiger Concept. http://www.tiger-concept.com/

Be specific, send a pic along if you can in your email. Language can be a barrier.

Or you might try this forum in the 'Want to buy' section, and see if anyone has a spare set. 

Thanks Joey. Yuki indeed has no DG hands. So I just wrote an email to tiger and RA. I hope one of them can help me out otherwise I have no clue what I should do since the wrong handset looks horrible :(

• 3 weeks later...