When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gone Missing?

pcardoza

After some 20 watches purchased from TD's, I think I may have my first "missing in action" piece.   

Tracking shows no activity since Feb 3.

2015-02-03  05:05:00 GUANGZHOU  Despatch from Sorting Center  

Of course, now I'll likely have to wait for 3 weeks for Ryan (Intime) to return from Chinese New Year, before getting anything accomplished.   I was sooooo looking forward to getting the newly released Pam 371!

I guess my luck was bound to run out sooner or later.   Timing is everything!    :crazy:

I've had just the opposite experience before this shipment.   EMS and USPS tracking has been extremely good for all my previous buys.   This one, not good at all.   Hopefully you are right though and I'll get a nice surprise soon.   ;-)

I'm not sure what is going on with tracking. EMS,USPS Priority and Express mail seem to be tracking OK, but not consistent, Registered is not tracking well at all. I have a package coming from Singapore that was mailed on  the 31st of January. It's still showing "origin Post is preparing shipment" Now I'm pretty sure it's further along in the process than the Post Office in Singapore preparing to dispatch the package, but I have no way to be sure. So if your package was shipped Registered mail, I wouldn't be too worried just yet.

Now you tell me!   LOL!!!!    :balloon:

EMS shipping before CNY and before X-mas is a craps game, never know what you are going to get. Around those times you may get bad tracking, no tracking or no movement of your item as it sits in the EMS warehouse. Best advise is do not buy around these times.

TimeShare

Just received my Tudor BB from Puretime yesterday, I checked the EMS tracking code daily but it didn't show any more progress than yours did. Bear in mind that PT uses triangle shipping through the UK. Your TD prolly does the same. It'll arrive :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMS shipping before CNY and before X-mas is a craps game, never know what you are going to get. Around those times you may get bad tracking, no tracking or no movement of your item as it sits in the EMS warehouse. Best advise is do not buy around these times.

TimeShare

Exactly right it is CNY that brings everything to a halt...Nothing wrong with Ryans service just hold in there.

Unfortunately, mine shows leaving China well before CNY, on Feb 3rd. No tracking since. I'll wait till month-end and if it's still missing, will reach out to Ryan.

Anything not already delivered wont move again until after the 28th of Feb.

Ken