When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I need this pen

Beachcomber

I wonder if this is one made by our own Mikellum? He made a few of these, not sure if he sold any outside of our forum. I got a couple of them from him as gifts. Here are mine, very similar although none of mine have the hands attached to the dial. These were from several dials that I sent him a to use for his project. I don't think these pens are easy to make and require a lot of time.
I'm not sure what his health status is now, but you might try contacting him to see if he has any left. He did have and Ebay store, but I haven't checked there in a while.

Here are mine

post-327-0-91063200-1424555533_thumb.jpg

post-327-0-84031200-1424555562_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Gents, for those that don't know him, Mikellem has been a long time member and makes amazing pens. If you're a collector I'm sure you'll appreciate his workmanship and the sales will help him a lot.

Gents, for those that don't know him, Mikellem has been a long time member and makes amazing pens. If you're a collector I'm sure you'll appreciate his workmanship and the sales will help him a lot.

Hi Nanug,

Absolutely correct. He has or had and Ebay store, I can't find it, thought I had it in my favorite sellers, but must not have kept it. If you or anyone else remembers the address, it would be nice to let all of our members  have it.

Not sure how often Mike checks in here, but if he does, maybe he could post a link. Also I know that he sold direct and gave members here a discount.

He is a member here, I believe that you can send him a PM. Not sure how much he visits the forum these days, but that's the only contact info I have for him. As I said above, he had an Ebay store  buit I couldn't locate it yesterday. I thought I had it in my favorite sellers list, but I didn't. 

Here is and update: Mike's Ebay store name is penzrus  Unfortunately, there is nothing listed and there doesn't seem to have been any activity for a while. I do know that Mike was very ill and in the hospital for quite a long time. I believe the best way to get in touch with him would be by PM. Sorry I can't be of more help.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Sorry I have not spending any time here lately.  My health is holding well

at the moment.

I am spending a lot of time getting properties I own sold

so my kids do not have to handle the business end.

I owned and managed my properties for over 30 years.  I finally

turned everything over to a management company due to my

health.

As far the the pens go....  I only made about 10 pcs.  with Genuine

Rolex Dials.  Panerai153 sent me some dials so I gifted him a few

pens.

These pens are of the highest quality.  The cost to make

this pen with my labor is over $425.  It takes about

25 hours of labor for each pen.

I will NOT be making any more due to costs to high,

too time consuming to make.

If anyone is interested,  please get with me.  I actually

was planning on not putting them up for sale because

in 10 years I honestly think they will be worth $2500 usd.

Nice checking in again.....

Happy 2015 for all of us.. ;)

mikellem

I do believe one day these will be very rare due the 

my dials are genuine.

• Like 2

Mike, great to hear from you again. Very glad your still with us too. Guys I have to say, if you can get one of Mike's pens, DO IT.

I was lucky enough to hook-up with Mike back in late 2013. I received my Gator Jawbone pen and I was amazed at the quality of it.

IMG_3492.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

Mike, I still use your pen, Everyday! Thank-you again for making such a wonderful writing instrument, but more like a true 'Work-of-Art'

I'd love to get one your watch pens. It would be a treasured item to own.

Take care Mike and stay in-touch!

Dave...

• 1 year later...

Helloooo Mike M.!!!! How are you?

I was looking at Andrew's FB page the other day and thought about you.  

I searched online and found the discussion about your health.  I didn't see all the details, but saw that you went through a tough battle. Hope you're feeling better these days.  Blake and I still live in the old neighborhood, around the corner from our old place.

I see Gloria and Christine from time to time.

My contact info. Is still the same.  

Take care,

Joan

Beautiful pens, by the way. ;-)