When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AR Coating offer

astonjenks

Guys

SSTeel (Micky) and I have been doing some great work on a number of my watches together lately, one such project was the servicing, waterproofing and fitting my newly double AR coated crystal to my Hublot Diver, Micky was impressed and asked me, 'will your friend do more AR coatings? The rest they say is history.

The attached link shows our first batch of AR coated crystals that Mickey is now refitting to a number of your watches, 2 are mine a DSSD and my Fiddy:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gsi-r/sets/72157649952771319/

As you can see the clarity and coating is superb, almost clear with a tiny hue of gold in some lights.

We do these runs in batches of ten and have most of the next batch near to being full however have some spaces and can always get another batche done with a turnaround of circa two weeks.

There are two prices as follows:

Crystal sent to me directly with all existing AR coating removed £40 plus £7.50 shipping to return (ask about AR removal if unsure)

Crystal sent to Micky in a watch for removal and refitment plus shipping 100 EUR plus 10 EUR shipping.

Please feel free to shoot either of us a pm. If your'e already thinking of a service or mods get Micky to do it whilst I get the AR coating done!

Regards

AJ

post-48021-0-83915300-1426017851_thumb.j

Ok, so happy to take crystals from anywhere no problem and I use a polish paste like Autosolvol or similar to remove old AR, similar products are available. RegardsAJ

That is what this forum is all about! A real community with people that help each other out! So glad to be here :)

MoaB

Conus or anywhere in the world makes no difference, if you send it, we can send it back :-) The best thing to do is get a group of you guys together and send as a batch, that way we can all reduce the shipping costs?

Regards

AJ