When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

These pictures came today. Help a new guy please.

Pearl

There are several issues with these reps. The bezel insert could be realigned once you recieve it if needed. The PO clasp is clearly wrong but could be changed out if it bothers you. Other issues that are less easy to fix - the Omega logo has 'happy feet' and the sub dial hands are too short, both known issues on this watch. To be honest, once it's on your wrist you'd not notice them anyway.

Thanks kernow, I know about the short hands, but that didn't bother me. The logo I wasn't absolutely sure of it's feet state of being, but thought the letters were not "linked" together properly. Those items I could live with but the bezel and clasp were the killers. I thought maybe the TD would fix that themselves.

Anyway that's why I came here!

Hope the patient part is not too heinous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly, OMEGA should be connected in the middle of the letters not along the bottom of them, but unless you study the watch close up, you'll never see it anyway. Same goes for ghe happy feet logo.

• Like 1

So I get the "sorry to inform you " email about the buckle.

I'm willing to spend a little more. Don't want to and hate having to pay the 30 WU fee twice. Blah, blah. Blah.

How do you folks feel about this watch? I haven't found out too much about it.

http://www.pure-time.com/product/seamaster-300m-diver-ss-black-dial-yellow-inner-bezel-on-ss-bracelet-a7753/

Check it against the website - part by part - hand length - wording -- spacing and do it on every inch of the watch, band, and you will know.

B)

I did that. Great suggestion. It looked really good, too me. I ordered one. Awaiting QC pics.

Edited by Pearl

Those pictures are junk! the bezel is a mess. Some markers line up with the dial and some don't. That piece should be delivered to Canal Street.......

I think that's just this watch in general.

OP be a bit more adventurous in your next choice rather than get a watch from the 80's that every man and his dog got for his 30th or 40th birthday.

I think that's just this watch in general.

OP be a bit more adventurous in your next choice rather than get a watch from the 80's that every man and his dog got for his 30th or 40th birthday.

I'm that guy! But missed out on the watches. I ordered the new version. I really like it. Something I can comfortably wear too.