When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from a Noob

Guest silvershark

Guest silvershark

Hi folks

I'm fairly new to the rep game although not new to watches. I have been lurking round the various rep fora for a couple of years now, but only recently started buying reps. I must say that the quality of what is available have improved drastically since the "Folex" days of the 80's and 90's, and I am very impressed with the 2 Tudor reps I have! 

Anways, I am looking forward to meeting and learning from you guys, and of course buying many more reps!!

Peace out!

SS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, my guess is that our staff would all reply the same thing:

- transactions between members are...between members. We are not the police.

- we do however leave threads and posts like this open for anyone to review

- there are always two parties in a dispute and each party is entitled to explain their point of view.

In short, we do not ban on request.

Cheers

Stephane

• Like 1

Well, my guess is that our staff would all reply the same thing:

- transactions between members are...between members. We are not the police.

- we do however leave threads and posts like this open for anyone to review

- there are always two parties in a dispute and each party is entitled to explain their point of view.

In short, we do not ban on request.

Cheers

Stephane

Thanks Stephane. I just wanted to give people a heads up here on this site before he strikes again.

-Dvne

Hi folks

I'm fairly new to the rep game although not new to watches. I have been lurking round the various rep fora for a couple of years now, but only recently started buying reps. I must say that the quality of what is available have improved drastically since the "Folex" days of the 80's and 90's, and I am very impressed with the 2 Tudor reps I have! 

Anways, I am looking forward to meeting and learning from you guys, and of course buying many more reps!!

Peace out!

SS

So, are you the same [censored] that scammed DVNE out of a gen Tudor value on RWI?  And did the same other 2 times in the past?  :bangin:

@Stephane : TB did a good investigation on the other forum, I believe he could easily get if this guy here is the same and since he knows the whole story, he can put some words here :)

Edited by GenTLe

Ebay:   http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=acer9115&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc

From the Colonel :  I should have picked up you a lot earlier you mongrel piece of shit and I did not. The name Andrew Oakley, AKA kola_berry, AKA rolly_olly of  Leeds, West Yorkshire,  UNITED KINGDOM should have triggered alarm bells immediately and it did not.

few more names not to deal with:   Andrew Oakley, Andy Ahad, Kelly Ahad or Connie Ahad of Pudsey,

not the first time greg r at GWG bz and TB  found more so stay away.

Here is thread RWI if you want to lose an hour of your life http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/246900-**WARNING**-Do-NOT-deal-with-ANDREW-OAKLEY-silvershark!-**SCAMMER-ALERT**/page19

Edited by Mike on a bike
  • Like 1