When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Important: Silix Prime

martijnp

Silix Prime has been closed till 23 february 2016. All orders will be on hold. So don't place any orders with Silix till then. 

This is already posted on RWI and I thought I should share it here as well. 

I thought maybe there was another thread, so I went back to RWI and read the original thread.  They are coming back next week on May 22nd.  Someone posted that they had read an auto email responder that mentioned a holiday from January to February, but this was 2015.  There is no mention of 2016 anywhere.  Again, it sounds like some of the last correspondence from Michelle was they would be opening back up on May 22nd. That's next week.

My understanding is the lack of thorough communication with admins and customers about the break is the cause of the slap on the wrist.

I think we need to let the dust settle and see how this plays out.  When they come back from their break next week and are in their new office, once customers start getting responses to their emails and admins can sort this out, then we can come to conclusions.

Edited by Mendota Explorer

There was a thread on Rwg where Michelle was explaining that the 1 May labour day was also the start of their relocation. They are moving into a new building or similar and yes they warned that during that period they would have been unreachable and their orders on hold.

• 2 weeks later...