When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

30" Of Snow Here... We're Getting Cabin Fever

ubiquitous

It's funny... We've had some higher than usual temperatures here lately; even up into the 50's and 60's, which is quite warm for us this time of year. Then... We get hit with a blizzard. Crazy.

No snowmobiles at our house, but my father-in-law has 3 at their place. Would have been nice to have had one of them just to get out...

Ubi-

Look at the bright side. At least you are not one of the 4,700 stuck at the airport for 2 days. :lol:

By the way that "no powermax for you" on the left is pretty humorous. But I do get "the Soup" from "the Soup Nazi" everyday. You would kill for their Lobster Bisque. How does $12 for a bowl of soup grab you? And yes there is a line.:lol:

This is what we get all year round.....my kids and wifey at one of the most spectacular beaches of the world....any guess

Sorry for the blurry pic....I was trying to stay afloat with one hand and taking the pic with the other.....no I was not drunk :D boating and alcohol does not match

Wifey and kids...

175149-8643.jpg

175149-8644.jpg

Beautifull sunset....

175149-8645.jpg

175149-8646.jpg

We've got an encore presentation taking place again, RT. More snow yesterday/lastnight and more in the forecast for today and through tonight. Doesn't seem quite as bad this time around, but one thing is for sure... I'm ready for warm weather and sunny skies again!

:lol:

You can say that again. I was out and about today. I had to go get my Starbizzle (Starbucks) fix :lol:

Now I plan on going over some quality control on naps today :D

Stay warm R....

M-

I must say... We've been having a very lazy day here. Keeping nice and warm snuggled up with the wife and kids :)

Think I might brave the roads and traffic soon to pick up some Chinese food for dinner... Hope the roads have been plowed :p

Stay warm! Hope you have one of your snow bunnies to cuddle up with :lol:

All the best!

R

M-

I must say... We've been having a very lazy day here. Keeping nice and warm snuggled up with the wife and kids :)

Think I might brave the roads and traffic soon to pick up some Chinese food for dinner... Hope the roads have been plowed :p

Stay warm! Hope you have one of your snow bunnies to cuddle up with :lol:

All the best!

R

:victory: