When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

June 5 2015

freddy333

nice photo.. eliminating reflection on watch crystals is one of the hardest things to do in photography.. its not easy    you need to completely shroud the camera/lens as much as possible..  very tricky.

I never realized how fat the fonts are on your insert.. looks great.

Still working on the photos. The reflection is the light tent...now what?

dc9538114144b001c131393b63087df0.jpg

Sent from my droptop using telepathy

Did you try locking the exposure? I can minimize them by doing that. I don't use a tent anymore I prefer natural light but back when I was doing that, I didn't have a problem with reflections if my exposure was dialed in right

Example.. Sorry I'm not home so this is just a low q phone upload

post-38788-0-74707400-1433529660_thumb.j

Did you try locking the exposure? I can minimize them by doing that. I don't use a tent anymore I prefer natural light but back when I was doing that, I didn't have a problem with reflections if my exposure was dialed in right

Example.. Sorry I'm not home so this is just a low q phone upload

Thanks cc.

I can change exposure and some other settings after the pic using my iPhone 6+, but can not figure out how to do it manually before/during the shot. Occasionally the ae will show up while shooting but it's automatic. I am sure it is just the phone outsmarting me...I like some of the shots I got today with the tent but it's a fold up tent and you can see the frame top in the reflection. I think I can sort that out with some material and lighting and more practice. Eventually I will probably just buy a good camera and lens. I will say my phone is way better than my digital point and click camera.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy