When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Something I do not do, but in this case.

Wow! Unbelievable....I just came across this. What a tragic event. 

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss Alvin. My sincere Condolences to you and your family. May your Mom RIP and your family members that got hurt get well soon.

My prayers are with you.

This is just so sad. This is the 3rd tragic event that happened to 3 people I I know in a span of six months, it's crazy.

You know there are so many here and it is beyond my brain power to remember all the great guys here if I was asked to make a list. But when I look at my PM box it comes to me with a pride I can not describe of how many there are. Thank you all for your heart felt wishes and support for our brother Alvin.

• Like 2

Legend by name and nature, one of the great members here, I'm shocked by this news and wish Alvin and family all the best and I hope with all my heart that the material things are sorted out ASAP so the souls can heal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My friends Mike, Nanuq, P153, AJ and the rest of you kind and generous guys who have posted in this thread, thank you.

My gratitude for your sympathies and condolences is beyond words, like my grief.

I have lost most of my worldly possessions, including my watch collection which the insurers valued recently at S$500k. Strangely, I miss my reps more than the gens, given the painstaking journey I took with each of them, modding and fussing over them with fastidious attention. It is like losing a group of close friends whom I knew well.

My greatest pain comes from the loss of my mother, whom I was very close to. I love my mother and nothing will replace her. Yet I have to gather myself and trudge on with the rest of family, until my own journey is done...I would see her again one day I guess.

My heartfelt gratitude and appreciation is hereby expressed to each and every one of you, to both guys I call friends, and strangers who come forth with compassion, kindness and thoughtfulness. Thank you and I pray for each of you in return, for good karma to come your way and stay as a constant and faithful companion to you. Even in my grief and sadness, I am here as a friend to you, and I will continue to offer my support to the forum as before, as soon as my affairs are put in place. It is cold comfort that the huge insurance payout for this tragedy would ease the rebuilding process. I would have everything I ever owned, and more. In the end, the only irreplaceable loss would be my mother, and that loss would remain a pain for a long time to come....

I love you guys, and I am determined that nothing would stop me from continuing I give to the forum, to those around me, and to my family. I live to make life better for those I can, and no personal tragedy can change that.

Like Arnold Schwarzenegger like to proclaim, I'll be back, and I'll be stronger than ever.

Thank you for all your kindness and thoughts, it would not be forgotten or taken for granted.

Thank you Mike for your efforts and thank you RWG for remembering me.

I am humbled by the greatness of all your benevolence.

I will not succumb to this.

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

One day at a time, A.  You can do this.  Gather strength slowly, build legs of steel again and then let the warrior arise.  Not before.

My prayers are with you.

Big A,

You know we are here for you. And I know that you are hurting right now, the deepest hurt that a man can have when a loved one is taken away in a terrible tragedy like this. Time will heal, I can assure you of that, at some point, those dark, dark clouds will part just a bit and you will see a ray of sunshine. it's a slow and anguishing process, and there will be times that those dark clouds gather and you feel like things will never get better, but they will.

Cherish your dear mothers memory, remember the good days you had together and keep those memories close.

And my friend, as Gen. Douglas McArthur told the people of the Philippines, I shall return, so shall you. It will take time but I have no doubt that you will emerge a stronger man.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am glad to hear from Al despite his grievance and at the same time deeply saddened to imagine his feelings while telling us how he is..

Al you are a truly strong man and we know you'll pull through.

We, as friends, will be with you until you are through with managing affairs and beyond. You and your familiy will be in my prayers.

Edited by wooky492

Mike and all my brothers of RWG

Thank you very kindly for the donation and kindness, I appreciate it more than I have expressed myself in this moment of sadness.

I am in the process of rebuilding my house and my home, and I shall remember your kindness, and each person who has helped me either through encouragement, support, or both. Words are not enough to express my gratitude and I can only continue to give and contribute here to honor the charity shown to me. I also owe you guys a debt of kindness, and I would be happy to repay in one way or another.

Thank you very much to you all good people of RWG. I may have suffered a heavy loss, but I've also gained new strength, insights and wisdom about life, as well as a closer bond with friends here.

I cannot thank everyone enough with a single post, so let me do it by continuing to contribute to this forum and helping those in need here.

Alvin

Your amongst good friends here and if there is anything I can do personally just say my friend.

Warmest regards

AJ

AJ

I feel the same toward you and I know you would. I would and could do no less for you.

Thank you my friend.