When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mont Blanc Timewalker Review

rangers158

This is probably the most accurate replica of the Mont Blanc Timewalker Chrono ever made.

First impressions: On first look, it really excited me quite a bit but soon like many other reps, I quickly start to hate myself for buying reps... The finishing touch for this watch is simply porr in my case. There are several big dust particles under the glass. It is very unacceptable and really annoyed me. It sticked out like a sore thumb every time I look at it. Definitely a dead giveaway.

Movement: The sweep of the chrono is not very smooth and it sttuers sometimes. Hopefully it will last... Otherwise everything works like it should.

Dial: It has a sort of brushed steel look beneath the black translucent paint. This is very accrate. But fine scratches can ve seem on some parts of the dial.

Case. The case is gorgeous. It is 1:1 as much as I can see and it even has the textured steel part inside of the skeleton lugs (see pics). The mont blanc logo on the crown is very good. Lines of the logo are very sharp.

Bracelet: Overall finishing is excellent, surface is nice and even.

Flaws: Rotor no CDG, no lume, dust!

Overall: After opening the case from the front to get to the dial and clean out the dust, this is a great rep worthy of a place in anyone's collection.

Enjoy the pictures...

173898-8954.jpg

173898-8955.jpg

173898-8956.jpg

173898-8957.jpg

173898-8958.jpg

173898-8959.jpg

173898-8960.jpg

Edited by rangers158

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Micavi

Beautiful watch, very beautiful...

What is the thickness of the case? Are the dimensions of the case accurate to the genuine?

P.S. The neon yellow rag in the background really doesn't compliment the watch, maybe consider leaving it out of future pictures, for the watches sake. ;)

• 2 years later...

Great review rangers158! Thanx!

I have the same rep, and one of my pushers is loose. To get the pusher real tight you have to open the watch, remove the movement and hold the pusher screw inside the case at the same time as screwing the pusher back on from outside. I noticed pretty quick that there is no way the movement and the dial will come out through the back =) .. I'm not sure how to remove the bezel from the top, is it screwed or is it snapped-on? Hope you can help me out! Did you manage to remove the bezel without the sapphire popping out? Thanx a lot!

/801run

Great review rangers158! Thanx!

I have the same rep, and one of my pushers is loose. To get the pusher real tight you have to open the watch, remove the movement and hold the pusher screw inside the case at the same time as screwing the pusher back on from outside. I noticed pretty quick that there is no way the movement and the dial will come out through the back =) .. I'm not sure how to remove the bezel from the top, is it screwed or is it snapped-on? Hope you can help me out! Did you manage to remove the bezel without the sapphire popping out? Thanx a lot!

/801run

Solved. To anyone trying to do this, there is a small lip on the inner edge of the bezel, look for it, mine was at 12 o'clock. Use a case back knife at the lip to pry the bezel open, it will come off easily.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...