When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Friday And Weekend Wristcheck

ubiquitous

Hmmmm... Perhaps an experiment is in order.

Let me look for a junk watch... Maybe we will find out the answer :)

No... that test has to be performed with your Daytona. :lol:

Gran, I assume that is not the original bracelet. But it looks very, very nice.

I haven't been wearing my RWG I much lately. But in the last couple of days I have worn my:

* SMP GMT

* Pam 063 (one of my Christmas presents to myself this year -- thank you Eddie Claus!)

* IWC Ingenieur, another successful group project (thank you DT for your efforts that made this happen).

All three are absolutely amazing watches, and I would recommend them without reservation to any of you.

I still have a bit more than 24 hours left before the new year. I'll probably switch to the SMP or 063 tomorow morning so I can track the new year as it happens for my European relatives. Or perhaps I will switch to the RWG I myself if RWG I is indeed finally fading into the sunset.

In any case, I wish all of my RWG friends a happy, fruitful New Year. Thanks for playing a very enjoyable and positive part in my life during 2006. Lets bring on 2007 and new adventures!

Gran, I assume that is not the original bracelet. But it looks very, very nice.

Thanks

In fact it is the orignal bracelet. I was lucky to receive both the original bracelet and the leather strap for my RWG watch

g. :)

Going to a wedding tonight, not sure what I'll be wearing yet. It's rather informal, so I won't be wearing a suit - probably just slacks and a dress shirt - so i'm thinking either the Breitling GT or the Targa Florio