When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect Clones Review - Explorer II

Hardik315

Hello Guys

Just a quick review for Perfect Clone..

After been loyal to Puretime for more than four years; I have decided to place an order with Perfect Clone (Joshua). Although I never dealt with Perfect Clone before so I was bit anxious but decided to go with cheap option.

I have placed an order thorough website and initially ask Joshua whether the watch I wanted was in stock or not.

The watch was in stock and finally placed an order.

Payment method was PayPal and it was pretty straightforward.

After making a payment I have received QC pic within two days. Although Joshua insister not to include QC pics on any forum for many reason.

Today I have finally received my watch. After validating the QC pics I have received my watch in 7 days including weekends.

The potage was free and I didn’t pay any extra apart from the price listed on website.

I have paid £130 (I am based in UK ) including postage for following watch.

http://www.pf-818.com/-p-10629.html

Although I have an issue with watch where GMT hand doesn’t move with time and it became standstill. All other hands are working fine. I have sent email to Joshua already so lets wait and see.

Meanwhile you enjoy the pics. 

Thank you guys

image-29-03-16-09-00-1.jpeg

image-29-03-16-09-00.jpeg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Uhm.

A 2813 with 28800 BPH?

That's weird :/

That's the high beat 2813 that he has been selling for years. My very first rep was a 14270 Exp 1 from Josh with the high beat 2813. It just died last November. Made it almost 8 years. FYI - The new Cartel vintage watches that are being reviewed right now on all of the forums come with this same movement unless you choose the ETA. A thread on RWI confirmed that the 2813 in the new Cartel vintages is the high beat 2813.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

That's the high beat 2813 that he has been selling for years. My very first rep was a 14270 Exp 1 from Josh with the high beat 2813. It just died last November. Made it almost 8 years. FYI - The new Cartel vintage watches that are being reviewed right now on all of the forums come with this same movement unless you choose the ETA. A thread on RWI confirmed that the 2813 in the new Cartel vintages is the high beat 2813.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Problem is that there is a mis-naming here: one thing is the 4813 (real high beat 2813). Another is the Z3 PoS movement that looks like the eta but it is a bit of a crap :/ So what is what? :)

Op, sorry for thread derail...

Problem is that there is a mis-naming here: one thing is the 4813 (real high beat 2813). Another is the Z3 PoS movement that looks like the eta but it is a bit of a crap :/ So what is what?

Probably the Z2 POS Movement as these haver the ability of adding GMT functionality.

Ok, checked the pics over RWI and InTime about the new JKF vintage Rolexes and the Asian eta is a proper Asian eta and not a Z2.

vintage-sea-dweller-1665-jkf-best-edition-double-red-a2836.jpg

I didn't investigate further the 21j because when I will get it, it will be a 2836 one to fit my 2846 low beat.

6 hours ago, GenTLe said:

Op, sorry for thread derail...

Ok, checked the pics over RWI and InTime about the new JKF vintage Rolexes and the Asian eta is a proper Asian eta and not a Z2.

I didn't investigate further the 21j because when I will get it, it will be a 2836 one to fit my 2846 low beat.

That's good to hear that it really is an Asian ETA!