When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eta 2878

Champagnesky

I have started a notebook on movements, which is a work in progress and very embryonic at the moment. However I believe the 2878 has a stem height of 2.5mm and the 2836 is 2.25mm. Both 11.5 linge.

Sorry I can't be more help. Perhaps a sticky with movement specification is something we could think of working on as a group?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sogeha said:

I have started a notebook on movements, which is a work in progress and very embryonic at the moment. However I believe the 2878 has a stem height of 2.5mm and the 2836 is 2.25mm. Both 11.5 linge.

Sorry I can't be more help. Perhaps a sticky with movement specification is something we could think of working on as a group?

That would be super helpful to know what movements are interchangeable as far as height, width, crown height and canon pinion diameter. Unfortunately I have no information that would assist in any way :(

Hello!  I m new to this and I am kinda lost navigating the site.  I need some help.  

My pam has a loose crown stem and it doesn't turn the hour minute hands when it is pulled.  I read to understand that I can easily tighten a screw but I can't locate it.  I have attached a pic. ..can somebody point out the screw to me ? Appreciate it 

IMG_3059.JPG

On 4/19/2016 at 5:38 PM, champagne-communist said:

Thx, found of your old posts

https://rwg.cc/topic/162633-reference-of-movement-dimensions

I have a gen 16xxx case, wonder if it will fit for a DJ build.

160xx or 162xx? Personally I think the 2824 works best for both, but many people will tell you it's OK to use a 2836 in a 160xx case. The 2824 is the recommended choice in a 162xx case.

160xx or 162xx? Personally I think the 2824 works best for both, but many people will tell you it's OK to use a 2836 in a 160xx case. The 2824 is the recommended choice in a 162xx case.

Thx bud! Got the same info from StoneP. The question now is what the hell im I going to do with this movement :)