When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ALL hail the forum of free speech,,, uh,, Yeah,,,,

Adeeos

A certain forum owner, has blocked my IP from veiwing a certain Panerai web site... This after I made a comment defending a poster on another replica site... This same site owner has recently become a member of the replica forums, in an attempt to sell his products, which only months ago,, were deemed, (by him), too good for these same members he now courts,,,, BTW,,, I have a large turd, that I'm willing to offer a coupon for 45-50% of, but ONLY available to replica forum members.... Anyone interested?........ I wouldn't think so,, as 100% off a turd, DOESN'T make it less of a turd,,, A turd's a turd,, no matter HOW much off,,, As a side note,,, It's amazing to me,, that someone can disount a retail price by 50%,, and I assume, still make a profit on the item... Makes me wonder JUST what the item is worth to begin with?..... lololololol

This topic is wearing thin. 'Said individual' has done what he can to make ammends to the members of this site. If someone makes a mistake in the past, and goes to some length to make it right, should we not give him the benefit of a doubt. If you choose not to do business, fine, but we really don't need to keep bashing the guy.

-O

I understand that. But the question is, do we all expend energy talking about what a [censored] someone is, or do we let them be and see how things play out? It seems like an awful lot of energy being [censored] about something which happened in the past, which was of no real consequence, or worrying about something which may not be an issue anyway.

-O

true o, but the original mission of RWG was to keep people from getting scammed, and although I personally don't think "Said Individual" would ever scam anyone, I do however have concern if he were to obtain my personal mailing address, CC #, Name, Etc....

I'm not swaying one way or the other. He's a member here after all. I personally choose not to buy from him as do others....

That's what it all boils down to then- personal choice. People can either choose to do business w him or not, but given our desire to see this become the really great community it should be, I don't know that these, now becoming regular posts, are healthy.

He is clearly not a scammer in so much as he ain't gonna take your dough, so just let him be. We'll see how it all pans out.

Then, if warranted, bash him till you're blue in the face.

-O

I've been buying from him for a couple of years. What's he gonna do, turn my name over to the replica hunters because I bought straps from him?

You're probably right. he's not trying to make money, he's just trying to catch all us replica collectors to turn us in.

Elliot is a liar. He lied when he was sending [censored] email demand letters under the DMCA and he is lying now about his "lawyers" protecting him from the big bad panerai lawyers.

No lawyer would send a demand letter via email, and no lawyer who did not want to commit malpractice would send the laughable DMCA notice that elliot sent to the members at old RWG. His "notice" from his "lawyers" was not even remotely compliant with the notice requirements under the DMCA, thus he is making it all up and continuing to feed you lies.

Yeah, I know, "second chances" (wa wa wa). But the guy is just a liar who is lying once again to cover his mean spirited, empty, baseless lies from the past.

Do business with him until your heart's content. He is still a POS.

Elliot is a liar. He lied when he was sending [censored] email demand letters under the DMCA and he is lying now about his "lawyers" protecting him from the big bad panerai lawyers.

No lawyer would send a demand letter via email, and no lawyer who did not want to commit malpractice would send the laughable DMCA notice that elliot sent to the members at old RWG. His "notice" from his "lawyers" was not even remotely compliant with the notice requirements under the DMCA, thus he is making it all up and continuing to feed you lies.

Yeah, I know, "second chances" (wa wa wa). But the guy is just a liar who is lying once again to cover his mean spirited, empty, baseless lies from the past.

C'mon, Watcher... don't beat about the bush. Tell us what you really think :lol:

Not to mention the fact that Richemont has absolutely zero authority over the sale of 24mm wide pieces of leather unless they are stamped "Officine Panerai"