When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thanks "mikellem" For The Support!

elprimerozen

Last night i tryed to upgrade my profile to vip...but there was no western union money transfer...i made a topic asking how i can upgrade,admin was there to help but he couldnt recieve payment with westernunion :( ....and from nowhere a vip member with the name "mikellem" was there to pay for one year support for me!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: He payed fast!And he dosenot know me...now im a supporter of our loved forum thanks to "mikellem"!!!I send the money today to mikellem with western union!!! I hope that we all can do the same like mikellem did for me!!!Thanks mikellem for your support!!!My best regards...and i hope in the future to see the same team work from more members :thumbsupsmileyanim:

yeah...mike is def a great guy...he offered to do the same for me...I declined the offer, and promise to do the VIP upgrade by transferring $ to a member with moneybookers so he pays in behalf of me...well, lately I have a lot of work to do...so no time to do this...yesterday I went sleeping at 19h and i woke up 12 hours later...Imagine that!...