When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your Pam Aftermarket Part Wish List

archibald

Hypothetically speaking, if someone did the leg work and arranged for the production of some aftermarket parts for our PAM reps, what would be tops on your list...and how much would you be willing to...er..part with for said parts? My list:

1) Accurate H series guard, flush pin w/ rubber thingy, finished 1:1 inside and out as per gen: $100

2) 005H dial and back, correct "A's" and superluminova on the dial would be a must. I couldn't care less about serial #'s on the back as long as they're not 0002 or the similar unlikely-to-be-owned #'s repmakers are fond of. $125 for the set.

3) Not sure if this one would work: Solid Ti backs w/ "automatic" PAM markings so that we can turn our 036's, 118's, etc into Ti autos by dropping in the movements and dials. $65 bucks for the back.

Any others?

T SWISS T dial for PAM036, properly aligned. ($20-30 about right? $50 with it all lumed?)

JimmyFu crownguards (for my PAM028,029 and 063) $50 (I think that's how much they were to begin with ?)

I may be going off PAMs at the moment :o

Can you believe it ?

Hmmm come to think of it, I *did* wear the 036 and 063 last week.

I had forgotten about the tapered bracelet. They were made at some point albeit with single deployant.

Are you aboslutely sure about that? :g: I've been around a long time here and before and the only 'tapered' Pam bracelet I've seen is one a member modded by delinking and machining the relevant links to 22mm. The earlier single button deployants were still 24/24.

Are you aboslutely sure about that? :g: I've been around a long time here and before and the only 'tapered' Pam bracelet I've seen is one a member modded by delinking and machining the relevant links to 22mm. The earlier single button deployants were still 24/24.

I have seen two offered for sale here and at the TRC forum. I tried to buy one a few months ago from mabmojo on TRC. He had pics and listed it for sale. I requested paypal info and after initially hearing back from him affirmatively I never heard back. In fact you inspired me to email him just now to see if he still has it so I can complete the transaction. It is possible they had modded them though since there were only two.

• 1 month later...
Most importantly, improved date font for Asian 7750's. :whistling:

Really :whistling:

And cyclops, crowns, crown guards and levers, affordable AR coated sapphire crystals, correct casebacks...

Oh my, I did not realize our reps were so bad.

I have seen two offered for sale here and at the TRC forum. I tried to buy one a few months ago from mabmojo on TRC. He had pics and listed it for sale. I requested paypal info and after initially hearing back from him affirmatively I never heard back. In fact you inspired me to email him just now to see if he still has it so I can complete the transaction. It is possible they had modded them though since there were only two.

Did you get anywhere???