When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Batch 3: Modded AP SS JF V7 divers

Legend

Hi guys

As you remember, I have offered in batches modded SS JF V7 and Noob V4 FC divers. The A2824 divers have been unavailable for a long while, and recently available again from the TD. I will be offering 10 fully modded divers again, with the following specs. Please PM if interested for price and availability thank you.

Base Watch:

JF V7 AP ROO stainless steel diver

Mods: 

1. ETA low beat movement conversion, including service and regulation

2. Omega datewheel for AP ROO divers

3. Dial mod for the wet gloss look

4. Mk1 cyclop

5. Waterproofed to 6 atm minimum

6. Bezel screws polish, align and recess

Below are pictures of 2 of the fully modded diver as examples. Please note that the base watches are with me, and there will be a turnaround time of about 3 weeks from time of order inclusive of 48hrs of movement testing before shipment.

IMG_3347[1].JPG

IMG_2834[1].JPG

• Like 4

Bro, I wont hesitate for one if i had not gotten one from m2m early last year.

You are an asset in this community! Thx

"There are more than 1 road to Rome...."

Thank you bro and you’re a valuable and respected veteran member yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, andyaudi42 said:

Next batch with FC :)

Speaking of FC diver, the XF v2 is a really amazing build with minimal mods needed (low beat movement conversion + cyclop).

I may do a build on it!

• Like 2

I wonder if the cyclops will slightly correct the date size without the need for a new DW, unless someone was looking for modern font of the late H series FC divers.

Does XFs crystal look too clear? Worth removing the outer coating?

Either way, your builds are... Wait for it...legendary :D . Would definitely be cool to see what you could do.

15 hours ago, andyaudi42 said:

I wonder if the cyclops will slightly correct the date size without the need for a new DW, unless someone was looking for modern font of the late H series FC divers.

Does XFs crystal look too clear? Worth removing the outer coating?

Either way, your builds are... Wait for it...legendary :D . Would definitely be cool to see what you could do.

I have inspected the XF FC v2 diver yesterday. With regards to your questions:

1. Yes the cyclop I am using will correct the date font size to gen spec, or close enough for it not to be visually distinguishable.

2. The XF crystal is the best rep AP crystal that I have seen. The coating is on the underside of the crystal, and not on the outside. It is single AR like the gen, and superbly accurate. 

3. I will post pictures of the modded XF v2 diver after I am done with it, thank you for your kind words @andyaudi42

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pombok said:

@Legend what’s your opinion on the XF dial, I’ve read it more ‘wet look’ and better than the JF.

The XF v2 dial printing is very sharp, even under a 10x loupe. The tapisserie edges are excellent as well. 

With regards to the finish, it does have a glossier look, and overall quality is leagues above the JF or noob productions. 

We need to bear in mind that the gen FC dials come in variants, I have seen finishes which are semi-matte, and glossy ones as well, from different batches. 

So for the dial finish type, you will not get called out on either, but the quality of the finish is top class in the XF. 

I am impressed with the quality of the XF diver, and have never seen a rep AP diver produced to such a high caliber. 

The crystal, case, dial and hands are all on par with the gen visually. And one nice little bonus is the instant date change in the A2836 movement used by the XF diver.

The JF 15400 v3 is an excellent build, though I hate the miyota movement used. 

The XF FC diver has an edge over the v3 15400 due to the overall quality and accuracy, and movement used, IMHO. 

• Like 1

when will you do a batch 4, im very intersted in buying a modded ss diver. Will you have any ready to ship before June 15?

If anyone has a modded ss diver for sale PM me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...