When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch From Joshua Held By German Customs

t

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an asian rep taken by German customs. The best solution is to purchase from EU dealers.

Who are the other EU dealers other than PT?

EU dealer are very rare... also they work only as middleman. EU dealers hasn´t much watches on stock. They get watches only per order. They purchased watches from asian dealers and send it from EU to you. That is only middleman work. No else. And sometime you must wait more as 3-4 weeks for your watch (total time from order to receiving) and paid 30%-40% more. But it is ok... all dealer will make his money. And none dealer can´t work for nothing.

Hi!

This is not absolutely correct!

I just ordered an Aqua Terra from PT and I got the same price like Joshua !!

I think, PT has access to the factorys not only to the dealers!

If not, he gets very good prices so he can stand the Asian prices.

It´s right, you usually have to wait some weeks from order to delivery, but I think this is better than waiting until the whole blessed day!

Superb service & email-contact and bullet-proof wrapping included!

Regards, Ingo

Edited by Ingo

Hi!

This is not absolutely correct!

I just ordered an Aqua Terra from PT and I got the same price like Joshua !!

I think, PT has access to the factorys not only to the dealers!

Regards, Ingo

Hi Ingo

Joshua and Andrew are the most expensive asian dealers. But please look prices on River, Paul and Silix.

• 1 year later...

Hi mates,

this is my first post here... after reading these forums for a while I decided to buy one of those PAM 111 reps and the seller told me that it was the best to send it via EMS because of the German customs. Now the internet tracking says "22.03.2008, 13:24, Frankfurt: Ausgang zum Zoll" which means that the package was handed to the customs office. Because of this I asked the seller what he'd wrote on the customs declaration form and I was told that he declared the watch as "power gauge for kitchen". Does the status "Ausgang zum Zoll" (Handed to customs) necessarily mean that the package will be opened by the customs officers and what will happen if they do so?

You can answer in German if you want to.

Happy Easter anyway...

So if I'm asked I should just tell them that I didn't know about any package sent and that I will decline the receiving?! The seller was somebody from ioffer.com who said that he hadn't had any problems with German customs so far...

Any chances the package is not going to be opened?

Edited by MyNameIsPeterAndImOld

EU dealer are very rare... also they work only as middleman. EU dealers hasn´t much watches on stock. They get watches only per order. They purchased watches from asian dealers and send it from EU to you. That is only middleman work. No else. And sometime you must wait more as 3-4 weeks for your watch (total time from order to receiving) and paid 30%-40% more. But it is ok... all dealer will make his money. And none dealer can´t work for nothing.

Rare?????

Narikaa, Homer, UKwatches, Eurotimez...........you only need one?

I used to buy in China directly but stopped doing it last Jan.

Even a reg airmail shipment was intercepted by customs. COuld be the case the my postal address is also known for the "normal" postage.

I don't see any reason why we should buy directly out of China. All the EU based dealer ar doing a great job.

Keep in mind that it's illegal to but these watches so why take the risc for a few dolars.

Carpe Diem

Cats