When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch From Joshua Held By German Customs

t

tourbillon what are you experiences with usa => Germany in the last month?

same with parcels from USA. I got 2 parcels from USA last 2 weeks and both was controled and opend by german customs??? But they was not reps... they was watch parts. So no problems. But it is confuse???

BTW, the watch from Joshua was not shipped to my adress. It should shipped to a adress from a friend who lives 50km away?

so any could tell me that my adress is under customs control. this is not the problem. Look how much RGW user has same problem this days???

Edited by tourbillon1801

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that's just my perfect luck i order my first rep and whoo the german customs start some kind of annoying "campaign" against product piracy and open every little package and confiscate my stupid watch, make the company send me a "eideststaatliche erklärung" , blacklist my adress and the whole shabam...

where do know this way so good? You has any problems in past?

Well i will just rush home again tomorrow checking by mailbox and jumping up whenever i hear a car stopping at my house....

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

maybe your still lucky - first time waiting is the hardest ;)

tourbillon what are you experiences with usa => Germany in the last month?

Received more than four packages from the US after christmas... all without any problems... some with wachtes, some with parts and others with cigars...

Since i order watches there had been only two packages stopped and seized and this had been at least a year ago...

It doesn't matter...All of the manufacturers are perfectly aware of everything that's going on with reps. Shoot...RWG pops up near the top of most watch related Google searches that I do...

That is seriously a problem and a threat to this community. Same thing with Richard's Replica Watch Blog. They're on top of all Google searches.

I think it's very bad thing. This hobby is becoming mainstream... slowly but surely... and the customs problems will only get worse. And I'm sure Swatch Company, Rolex and Richmond will try to do at least something to harm us eventually. I could be wrong... but this is just a "gut feeling" I have.

That is seriously a problem and a threat to this community. Same thing with Richard's Replica Watch Blog. They're on top of all Google searches.

I think it's very bad thing. This hobby is becoming mainstream... slowly but surely... and the customs problems will only get worse. And I'm sure Swatch Company, Rolex and Richmond will try to do at least something to harm us eventually. I could be wrong... but this is just a "gut feeling" I have.

I couldn't agree more.

We should revise some aspects of our community, mainly visibility.

hmmmm,

i also have problems with my last order. Over a month and the package still somewhere but not here...

The dealer believes that the package was lost or seized by customs. They're gonna send another...I hope

i have better luck on the 2nd...

Bad days have come here in Europe? dunno yet...

Yes this is bad news ... custom's new year resolutions. Funnilly enough i have been stopped by custom's every time i have re-entered the states from the UK ( its never happened b4 in the pas and it certianly happening everytime i have come through since last year) they rip appart my bags and search everything from my wallet to notebooks and books. Once an agent asked me if what watch i was wearing ... it was a my fake 5517 so i told him it was counterfiet ... i thought oh f*ck i am going to have to surrender it ... suprizingly he didn't give it a second look and proceeded to grill me on my held assets. The rep watch purchases i have made from asia have made here to the uk without any hitch (touch wood)... hope the UK dosn't up the ante up on customs and god forbid they institute inter EU checks. But certainly the fact that this board and others are readily available and can be easily found from a google search can pose a problem ... there is no knowing who is reading it... piracy is somthing that the authorities are cracking down on with a fury.... oh well

companys control the german state... how is this possible that my packages are sent to private companys...

companys spend a lot of money to customs... and the customs send fake watches to companys for check up. The factorys don´t held your watch, they send it back to customs and customs will demolish it (if it is a fake) or want taxes from you (if it is genuine)

that´s german laws

hello,

maybe it´s because the new year has begun. as far as i can remember it was always so that at the beginning of the year more watches get caught then ind the middle or ending of the year.

if you talk to the delaers they will tell you that they don´t have any problems with the customs in the eu, germany or what ever... just remember that they sell several watches a month and if some get caught by customs this does mean nothing.

tourbillon1801 also recived his first shippment, but the watch was damaged...

just my 2 cents...

hello,

maybe it´s because the new year has begun. as far as i can remember it was always so that at the beginning of the year more watches get caught then ind the middle or ending of the year.

if you talk to the delaers they will tell you that they don´t have any problems with the customs in the eu, germany or what ever... just remember that they sell several watches a month and if some get caught by customs this does mean nothing.

tourbillon1801 also recived his first shippment, but the watch was damaged...

just my 2 cents...

maybe someone has misunderstand me

it is a luck if you watch arrived savely or were held buy customs. It is not important if it is shipped by fedex or by other kurier. All parcels could held by customs... also from trusty, silix, paul ect.

it is not Joshuas problem and not typical for Josh, that his parcel were held buy customs. He has send me the same watch 2 weeks ago and it arrived savely

joshua is a good dealer and you will has same customs risk with all dealers.