When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch From Joshua Held By German Customs

t

hi

i have order a PAM 249 from joshua. First watch received, but demaged. So i have order a new one.

But the 2nd watch is held by german customs. Shipping is via fedex. Watch is now on Frankfurt airport since 4 days???

anyone here from germany with same experiences or any help?

thanks

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fedex told me german customs held the watch because fake... but customs don´t told about brand name etc.?

It is a vintage watch without brand name on dial (bit on caseback, strap and buckle)

Edited by tourbillon1801

.... well in this case ..... you have a problem.

Is it illegal in Germany to buy fake goods ???

If yes (try to get the reply via email from Fedex as a proove) , then the only think you can do is contact the dealer again to see if he can send you a new one ......and don't mess up with customs.

bad news

my watch is lost

customs told me that the watch is a fake and they has send it to panerai company :thumbdown:

thank all guys for your help

warm regards

tourby

how did they told u ?

i have also a panerai at the customs :black_eye:

seems they check more this year ... maybe the "Mehrwertsteuer" ?

scary ..

Frank

.... well in this case ..... you have a problem.

Is it illegal in Germany to buy fake goods ???

If yes (try to get the reply via email from Fedex as a proove) , then the only think you can do is contact the dealer again to see if he can send you a new one ......and don't mess up with customs.

it is in all countrys illegal to buy fake watches... not only in germany

i hope panerai don´t make much trouble. Maybe they send me a warning...

i never order a new watch... i will no more customs problems... it is to much risk

if Joshua refund my money i were happy. If not it is ok (it isn´t Josh´s problem, it is my problem)... and i learn from this story.

fedex is very bad in germany... i have 2 times held a parcel from customs with fedex shipping. A friend has also lost one parcel from fedex by customs...

Just received an Inginineur and a J12 from Joshua. Both in one package, man was I scared

the package was worth over $ 600. But with Joshuas magic wrap it did not draw attention.

But seeing a vintage pam being seized shows that German customs is still alive. I'll go back

to separate orders again to reduce the risk of total loss.

how did they told u ?

i have also a panerai at the customs :black_eye:

seems they check more this year ... maybe the "Mehrwertsteuer" ?

scary ..

Frank

last years was panerai not on customs list... but now it is maybe in customs list of brand names???

Just received an Inginineur and a J12 from Joshua. Both in one package, man was I scared

the package was worth over $ 600. But with Joshuas magic wrap it did not draw attention.

But seeing a vintage pam being seized shows that German customs is still alive. I'll go back

to separate orders again to reduce the risk of total loss.

you have no guarantee

josh send it in a toy... i never thought that customs will open this toy and find the watch?

and on the dial of PAM 249 is no brand name... but customs are not stupid. A watch from asia is 99% a fake watch.

very painful

you have no guarantee

josh send it in a toy... i never thought that customs will open this toy and find the watch?

and on the dial of PAM 249 is no brand name... but customs are not stupid. A watch from asia is 99% a fake watch.

very painful

Sorry to hear about your circumstances. It is a risk we all take, but we sometimes overlook when we order.

FYI, Asia is also a great place to buy discounted gens. In fact, Hong Kong is regarded by many as the ONLY place to get a gen Rolex, since they are discounted there and usually nowhere else.

I hope Josh decides to send you another watch...and not FedEx this time!

Fock bro, that sucks BIG TIME!!!

Here in sweden it's going to get harder and harder to...

//Robi

in germany it was hard all the time... but with with panerai it was no big problems?

maybe Panerai has starting a new offensive against reps???

I am in stuttgart and (at the moment) no problem.

But there is a thing I can not understand: if the watch has no name, it can not be a fake. I mean, there are a lot of companies that make "similar" watches with it is owm name. So, without name, the only thing is break patents. And also, it is increible, that customs send something to Panerai, without inform you. I am not sure that they really can do it. I mean, first will be contact you, them ask what is this, and them send it to Panerai. That is the legal way.

Other point, is that I will understand that PAM is starting to make trouble: they are selling good, and the reps are fantastic, so...

I will start to think about buy for far east... it sucks...

I am in stuttgart and (at the moment) no problem.

But there is a thing I can not understand: if the watch has no name, it can not be a fake. I mean, there are a lot of companies that make "similar" watches with it is owm name. So, without name, the only thing is break patents. And also, it is increible, that customs send something to Panerai, without inform you. I am not sure that they really can do it. I mean, first will be contact you, them ask what is this, and them send it to Panerai. That is the legal way.

Other point, is that I will understand that PAM is starting to make trouble: they are selling good, and the reps are fantastic, so...

I will start to think about buy for far east... it sucks...

that is wrong my friend

customs send it to panerai company for check up. if PAM told that is a fake they send it back to customs, and customs will demolish it.

the watch has no brand on dial... but on strap and on caseback.

it is in all countrys illegal to buy fake watches... not only in germany

i hope panerai don´t make much trouble. Maybe they send me a warning...

i never order a new watch... i will no more customs problems... it is to much risk

if Joshua refund my money i were happy. If not it is ok (it isn´t Josh´s problem, it is my problem)... and i learn from this story.

fedex is very bad in germany... i have 2 times held a parcel from customs with fedex shipping. A friend has also lost one parcel from fedex by customs...

No , not in all countries in Europe is illegal buying fake items (... of course selling them it is).

I am not sure but if recall correct from ther old days , some Europen countries do allow you to own fake items for own use

Maybe was NL , maybe Nordics ... dont remember exatcly.

No , not in all countries in Europe is illegal buying fake items (... of course selling them it is).

I am not sure but if recall correct from ther old days , some Europen countries do allow you to own fake items for own use

Maybe was NL , maybe Nordics ... dont remember exatcly.

you can wear it... but no shipping.

I am not sure but if recall correct from ther old days , some Europen countries do allow you to own fake items for own use.

Maybe was NL , maybe Nordics ... dont remember exatcly.

Hi to everyone, its Switzerland ,belive it or not.One fake Watch ,each time you cross the border,you can take one watch with you.

Zzmbie :victory: