When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Since we were discussing what Dealers post......

bres3000

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes of course i posted the pic like that... please spare us with your [censored], you pulled the thumbnail out of the EXIF-Tag of a blaked picture... and the picture probably was blaked for a reason! i just didnt think anyone would be such an idiot as you are, pull the thumbnail out and post it publically! thats why i didnt went into all the hasse and remove parts of the EXIF tag...

Edited by slay

yes of course i posted the pic like that... please spare us with your [censored], you pulled the thumbnail out of the EXIF-Tag of a blaked picture... and the picture probably was blaked for a reason! i just didnt think anyone would be such an idiot as you are, pull the thumbnail out and post it publically! thats why i didnt went into all the hasse and remove parts of the EXIF tag...

listen, punk..... if you can repeatedly call me an idiot, I sure as hell can post your picture.

Ok guy's chill :angry:

Bres you know how I feel about the use of personal photo's to mount attacks and an attack it is so please don't do it here.

Slay you have a real problem with social interaction which is why you find yourself the brunt of these kind of things.

So I think you should both step back from this, certainly I have not seen enough to start banning or even warning people yet, but you guy's are walking on the right path.............so leave it huh :huh:

Ken

honestly i dont see why i should chill, i'm very calm! i just didnt like what bres did, period (and i think i can express that freely!)

he had no reason for doing this, he did it simply because i favored ttk's and sennsis opinion on the topics matter which [censored] him of for some childish reason and led him to that reaction.

i can get along with a lot of ppl very good btw. and they dont think i have a problem with social interaction. the ppl who respect me are also treated with respect by myself. but if you dont treat me with respect, i wont treat you with respect either - period!

bres,

Calm down..... Let it go. slayer has a history of picking fights with people. He has done it to me before. I have progressively learned to just ignore his war cries rather than respond to them.

wise post :) only thing is, he couldnt "ignore" anything, because he started stuff for no reason!

i can get along with a lot of ppl very good btw. and they dont think i have a problem with social interaction. the ppl who respect me are also treated with respect by myself. but if you dont treat me with respect, i wont treat you with respect either - period!

Respect is EARNED. Not a requirement.

Respect is EARNED. Not a requirement.

it is a repuirement! i treat ppl i dont know with respect too! and i think you would agree, that ppl who dont know you should treat you with respect too! now if you insult them or stuff like that, they might not treat you with respect anymore. and if you dont like what someone has to say, simply ignore it and dont start disrespecting him

Waiting for the wordsmith Sssurfer...

5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

5 Members: Esmarc, kenberg, sssurfer, ehtolcad, slay

Enlighten us Marco...

Esmarc :pimp:

Waiting for the wordsmith Sssurfer...

5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

5 Members: Esmarc, kenberg, sssurfer, ehtolcad, slay

Enlighten us Marco...

This is:

1. getting OLD, really fast
  2. did I mention annoying?
  3. Anal
oh my goodness! I've gone and expressed an unpopular opinion again.....

bres,

Calm down..... Let it go. slayer has a history of picking fights with people. He has done it to me before. I have progressively learned to just ignore his war cries rather than respond to them.

Yes, admin. You are right. I will heed you advice and when I can snatch the pebble from your hand, it will be time for me to leave.

18385-2805.jpg

Nothing to say just popping up so everyone is aware I'm still here :whistling:

Hahaha, another ingenious way to reach a certain powermax kenny! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I know Ken said that we're not supposed to post personal pictures of other members, but I just couldn't help myself. Here's a picture of Slay that was spied... He's in his weekend wardrobe. Kinky li'l [censored] isn't he? :p

18392-2799.jpg

:lol: Dont even wanna know where you got that pic......dont steal stuff from slay though....hes easily hurt when it comes to personal pictures. Right slay dawg? B)

Edited by Dutchy