When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Since we were discussing what Dealers post......

bres3000

I would have to tell you that your presence here will not be appreciated any longer than you can say "Fiddy".

You are queerly I mean clearly upset by my reply to querk. I am sorry.

As to my degree of 'appreciated-ness,' unless you speak from some nested nepotism, that determination will not be made by the likes of you.

16641-3176.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to say that it was not my intention to stir up controversy & animosity with this Thread. As I said, I was simply stating my opinion based upon my observations.

If anyone feels the need to go beyond simply disagreeing and wants to drag me into the street where I can be stoned to death, have at it.

I will say it again: a difference of opinion is just that.

16653-3173.gif

Edited by bres3000

I THINK THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH STATING OR ASKING FOR AN OPINION ABOUT A DEALER IRRESPECTIVE HOW HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THEY MAYBE. DEALERS ARE HUMANS....they do make mistakes.

There are no 'perfect' reps, so don't expect 'perfect' dealers. Most of the RWG recommended dealers are generally reliable and in this online ordering business there are bound to be dissatisfaction. It's the norm I would think, and one or two unsatisfactory deals or practices does not make them 'bad' overnight.

SPEAKING FOR MYSELF....I WOULD LOVE TO BE INFORMED IF A NEW BETTER VERSION OF A REP IS ON THE WAY. THE PROBLEM WITH A NEWBIE GREEN HORN LIKE MYSELF SEEING PICS WITHOUT 'FEELING' THE PRODUCT MAKES IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO SEE WHICH IS BETTER, HOW MUCH BETTER TO JUSTIFY PAYING MORE :rolleyes: !

your presence here will not be appreciated any longer than you can say "Fiddy".

Speak for yourself. <_<

What an anger ball! LOL! Good luck with the real world out there!

Oh that's rich coming from you. In the real world, everyone has their own opinions and feelings. In the real world, there are always 2 or more sides to a single issue. But you don't seem to accept that.

I appreciate bres3000's presence here, since he has an interesting personality, which makes this forum all the more interesting.

sshheesh!! Look what have you have gotten yourself into Bres. But hey, this is what forums are about, sharing opinions. We made our dealers post prices for thier wares, so I won't be surprise if there is a mini war brewing to make more sales amongst our dealer ..

Be cool everybody, it is just a hobby.

Speak for yourself. <_<

Oh that's rich coming from you. In the real world, everyone has their own opinions and feelings. In the real world, there are always 2 or more sides to a single issue. But you don't seem to accept that.

I appreciate bres3000's presence here, since he has an interesting personality, which makes this forum all the more interesting.

Mister Ng,

Well, I see you've made your presence in this thread but what's your stance on the topic of EL and his comments made on the latest PAM 092?

Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. (in the real world)

If Eddie Lee had really put his descriptions out like bres3000 had put it, then I must apologized for the richness in my comments.

Until then, I find that taking someone's literary work and summarizing it into your "perceived" manner is simply uncalled for.

If you enjoy queers double talkin' jive characters, well, be my guest. I have no qualms with that. whoever interests you online is generally out of my bounds. If you feel the need to profess your attraction to a certain individual, feel free to do so.

As to bres3000's comment on my alledged nested nepotism: I've not bought anything from Eddie Lee (yet) that makes it enough for me to favour one dealer over another. (which isn't the point atm)

Edited by sennsi

Figured I'd chime in on this since I have only EVER purchased from Eddie. Eddie's english is as good as mine, as I can attest to having several business and personal email conversations with him. And the second thing is if Eddie Lee says it, you may rely on it. Period. Eddie is the man.

Now, that being said, I am not and never would knock any other dealer, but after my many purchases from EL, I have no reason to switch. Eddie Lee is a reputable businessman, a gentleman, and the destroyer of many a pint. :)

Speak for yourself. <_<

admin! I am all verklempt and I don't even know what that means... Thank you for your support and kind words. I really appreciate it.

admin, in my book, you don't need any vowels to be a scholar and a gentleman. There, I said it.

Thanks again.

why so many of peeples here not know real version

of

reality as we know it?

does not the man ride motor of cycle and hav ealso

burns of side

on top

have secret of

victoria?

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh!

And he sings like this man...

17158-3067.jpg

Some say his English wasn't to good either..

Thankyuvirymuch!

Thanks for pointing this out Bres. I have removed the post and will get in touch with EL on this.

Thanks,

TB

Many comments about bres, but what about a mod acting this way? I would suggest taking this easier Tom. Not a good message removing dealer's posts just because they advertise their products. Don't take me for wrong, but being a trusty dealer like EL, before posting your opinion about ("... I have removed the post...") get in touch. Just my 2 cts.

I have advoided this thread simply because it is a dangerous one for a mod to voice an opinion in.

However I will say this, Bress voiced his own opinion, it was thought out, it was civil and it was well within our boundaries of behaviour.

Some of you expressed your concerns about what Bress said in a civil and logical manner, others attacked as if Bress was trolling.

As a mod it is the second of these two types of responses that I find draws my attention.

Ken

the post was up for discussion....it's back.

jf.

No no no :mellow: It's not my intention at all... just pointing what we, as members of this and previous forums have been told many times: before to post anything again (specially) well known members, check it and don't make it public before a second opinion by a simple PM.

maybe you should start learning to read the posts instead of filtering what you want to process.

Why should anyone tell you anything? alledged 187? I couldn't care less about what you have to say much less what is sitting on your pathetic wrist. In all honesty, you don't even deserve to be here. Guess we all know how much education have brought you thus far.

Insulting a trusted dealer who was merely trying to convey an updated prototype model that is soon to be premiering, I guess your forum productivity is on par with your intelligence.

Wake up and open your eyes or the sun will continue to shine on your egoistical ass when everyone here is moving on.

I vote bres3000 for President / #1 Monkey on every dealer's back!

BTW, you insinuated EL's intentions by your uneducated "replica" analysis and I would have to tell you that your presence here will not be appreciated any longer than you can say "Fiddy".

What an anger ball! LOL! Good luck with the real world out there!

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Can't see anything wrong with what Eddie is doing....( perhaps the genuine photo thing is wrong.....along with claiming that his is the best.....that's up to the buyer to decide).....Eddie is a great dealer........and is just making members aware that 'new' is just around the corner...nothing wrong with that.....same as me telling you that the 'correct' 45mm PO is coming....( this week)........it's just courtesy to the members.......allowing them to decidde whether to wait or not......!

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim: