When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello Panerai factories...

I wish that one of the Panerai replica factories would consider making a Radiomir GMT. There are several models to choose from... but the 184 and 185 should pose no great problem for a competent replica manufacturer:

16660-3172.jpg

What new models would other members like to see this year? (Please don't mention the Freak... keep your suggestions within the realms of the possible :-)

Happy timekeeping!

Clive

Edited by Highflyingclive

amen to all of the above... but normally after chinese new year there are coming some new modells on the market. This year i haven't seen some new cat.1 new models. There are just some with a tiny bit different dial or better versions of existing watches... or watches with asian movements.

.... or am i spoiled?

I wish that one of the Panerai replica factories would consider making a Radiomir GMT. There are several models to choose from... but the 184 and 185 should pose no great problem for a competent replica manufacturer:

16941-3126.jpg

What new models would other members like to see this year? (Please don't mention the Freak... keep your suggestions within the realms of the possible :-)

Happy timekeeping!

Clive

This would be a great piece...

i would buy it immediatly!

I'd also love to see the 088.....

If it absolutely has to be a PAM, although I'm not convinced the world needs another Pannie rep when there are so many gorgeous & emminently reppable watches that need to be moved up the queue, I vote for any solid back titanium model (which would allow many, many frankens to the modders) and/or any of the blue or anthracite dial luminors.

YEAHH ...I would love to see the slytech PAM202 for sure...that is top of my list right now ...I hope they will make it for sure...by early of next year ...hopefully...

the black dial for sure...

I would love to have the Vulcain cricket...but just wanna ask..Is it realiable...all the funnction is correct and smooth ?

cheers

I forgot: I am a fan of the mare nostrum chronograph (but I am afraid I am alone.... That's my experience from the other board where I asked for that rep recently.... BUT I AM STILL LOVING THAT WATCH :Jumpy::D

Edited by shultz

I forgot: I am a fan of the mare nostrum chronograph (but I am afraid I am alone.... That's my experience from the other board where I asked for that rep recently.... BUT I AM STILL LOVING THAT WATCH :Jumpy::D

I think lots of people would like a rep, but the problem is the movement w/ running seconds @3:00.

I think lots of people would like a rep, but the problem is the movement w/ running seconds @3:00.

I think it's not that hard to do, since movements like the ETA 2894 as running seconds at 3:00.

But I wish the manufacturers would just stop on Panerai, and get working on Blancpains, APs and Pateks!

what i would like to see from our rep factories is a reissue of the 48/49 50/51 with the new and improved 28,800 bph asian valjoux. the case, dial, and crown on this model were spot on, but the 21,600 low grade asian valjoux stopped me from purchasing one for my lady... c'mon rep-makers, reissue it!