When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No Fedex For Italy

MAHLER

Attention friends... I have ordered a watch from one of our dealers located in cina... he has used FEDEX for delivery to Italy... unfortunately in the customs declaration the dealers has written "parts electronics for computer"... when the italian customs has inspected the package... :black_eye: surprised ... they finds a Breitling inside... :thumbdown: FEDEX has sent me a telegram asking explanations... I have asked suggestion to the dealerer... he has told me tell him that the declaration was wrong... is a watch's gift... sorry dealer but the customs are not idiot... the packet had been open... inside there was an illegal watch... I have said not to know anything... for me is better losing the money that have problems with the customs... we see what it happens

very bad news Mahler :black_eye:

hope the best for you

all here now my customs troubles last week.... also a package from >China and via fedex

fedex sucks :bangin:

I am sorry that is also happened to you ... I didn't know ... because I am far and I come few on the forum

also hope the best for you... fedex sucks but also certain dealers :black_eye:

I am sorry that is also happened to you ... I didn't know ... because I am far and I come few on the forum

also hope the best for you... fedex sucks but also certain dealers :black_eye:

i'm Italian too... i have never had custom problems with fedex... they anticipate every fees ...

but if you try to declare no value item or gift ... probably the real customs will stop the package...

the only thing you can do is to declare that the watch is a fraud from the dealer ....and tell to the customs that you have to get it to proof a fraud ....

if you need some help PM me ...i'm experienced into this kind of problem...

M

Attention friends... I have ordered a watch from one of our dealers located in cina... he has used FEDEX for delivery to Italy... unfortunately in the customs declaration the dealers has written "parts electronics for computer"... when the italian customs has inspected the package... :black_eye: surprised ... they finds a Breitling inside... :thumbdown: FEDEX has sent me a telegram asking explanations... I have asked suggestion to the dealerer... he has told me tell him that the declaration was wrong... is a watch's gift... sorry dealer but the customs are not idiot... the packet had been open... inside there was an illegal watch... I have said not to know anything... for me is better losing the money that have problems with the customs... we see what it happens

Hi - sorry to hear about your troubles. I think the problem started with FedEx. I am in Canada and have found that FedEx will encourage customs to inspect any package that it believes will generate duties and taxes, after which FedEx will offer to act act as the customs broker to clear the item through customs. FedEx generates a large amount of money acting as a customs broker.

If I were you I would nit lie to customs. I am unsure as to the laws in Italy but the consequences can not be good.

Good luck.

Thanks Klingsor, Raijor, Elprimerozen, Pugwash, Sam_tgg, FedeRolex :victory:

Fedex for a replica? :blink:

I thought it was well-known that Fedex would open packages just to make sure the right tax is being charged...

Yes Andrew this time use "Fedex" with an invoice for electronic purchase no $$ value... now the customs write to me because the watch is counterfeit good...

it has to me as soon as called the customs that have opened the package fromChina!

thanks to the council of klingsor I have declared that I did not have to receive watchs.

however the confirmation of order and payment have asked me. according to you they know that the clocks are counterfeit? they can makes the fine me? sapete they give councils to me?

teo

it has to me as soon as called the customs that have opened the package fromChina!

thanks to the council of klingsor I have declared that I did not have to receive watchs.

however the confirmation of order and payment have asked me. according to you they know that the clocks are counterfeit? they can makes the fine me? sapete they give councils to me?

teo

sorry but i think no one can help you untill you write in this way....

you must take more time to translate what do you mean.....

don't use google automatic translator....

m.p.j riscrivi in italiano il tuo pensiero il traduttore che hai usato ha incasinato un pò le frasi...

Scusate ma il mio inglese è pessimo e ho usato google.

comunque mi ha contattato la dogana e mi ha detto che hanno aperto il mio pacco contenente 2 orologi e mi hanno detto di spedire via fax il mio ordine e l avvenuto pagamento.

grazie ai consigli dati in questo forum ho dichiarato che sono stato truffato e gli orologi non sono miei.

La mia domanda è: ma loro sanno che sono repliche???

se si immagino che contattino la finanza, ma nel caso non lo sapessero c'è una multa da pagare ma poi avrò gli orologi?

grazie

Scusate ma il mio inglese è pessimo e ho usato google.

comunque mi ha contattato la dogana e mi ha detto che hanno aperto il mio pacco contenente 2 orologi e mi hanno detto di spedire via fax il mio ordine e l avvenuto pagamento.

grazie ai consigli dati in questo forum ho dichiarato che sono stato truffato e gli orologi non sono miei.

La mia domanda è: ma loro sanno che sono repliche???

se si immagino che contattino la finanza, ma nel caso non lo sapessero c'è una multa da pagare ma poi avrò gli orologi?

grazie

se non sanno che sono repliche certamente lo sospettano e ci mettono anche poco ad appurarlo....

anche se sei stato un po' precipitoso hai fatto benea dichiarare di non saperne nulla... meglio passare per sempliciotti che incorrere nel reato corrispondente all'acquisto di merce contraffatta....(=migliaia di euro di multa più segnalazione alle forze dell'ordine competenti...guardia di finanza....)

sarebbe meglio per te che la questione finisse li... senza orologi ..e senza altre beghe....

anche se è triste lo spero per te....

la prossima volta spedisci (fai spedire) meglio.... come da PM

M

sorry for all the people ...i can't translate entirely ...this question is about Italian customs and the rule that they use to manage fake items discovered in the package.... i mean that it's better to be considered as a stupid from the custom telling them that you was scammed ...or that you don't know anything about.....than to pay some thousands euro and to be screaned by Italian financial Police....(i can't translate this "*******"...) (CIAO CIAO IF SOMEONE OF THE *********IS READING....i love you so much ... eheheheheheh)

Guest RiverwindMDS
se non sanno che sono repliche certamente lo sospettano e ci mettono anche poco ad appurarlo....

anche se sei stato un po' precipitoso hai fatto benea dichiarare di non saperne nulla... meglio passare per sempliciotti che incorrere nel reato corrispondente all'acquisto di merce contraffatta....(=migliaia di euro di multa più segnalazione alle forze dell'ordine competenti...guardia di finanza....)

sarebbe meglio per te che la questione finisse li... senza orologi ..e senza altre beghe....

anche se è triste lo spero per te....

la prossima volta spedisci (fai spedire) meglio.... come da PM

M

sorry for all the people ...i can't translate entirely ...this question is about Italian customs and the rule that they use to manage fake items discovered in the package.... i mean that it's better to be considered as a stupid from the custom telling them that you was scammed ...or that you don't know anything about.....than to pay some thousands euro and to be screaned by Italian financial Police....(i can't translate this "GUARDIA DI FINANZA"...) (CIAO CIAO IF SOMEONE OF THE GUARDIA DI FINANZA IS READING....i love you so much ... eheheheheheh)

Can you please tell me the best way to make me ship to Italy?

I think it is TNT, what do you think?

send me a mail...

there are too many people with the same italian name here...

Same problems with Fedex over here in Holland.

The funiest thing is that Fexed has the most interceptions by customs. I don't know why but it's reality.

In a view weeks i will have to face the judge and explain why i imported a copied watch.

If you don't hear from me anymore for a long time then i will be on bread and water, at least that helps me lossing my weight after i stoped smoking.

cheers,

Cats

The funiest thing is that Fexed has the most interceptions by customs. I don't know why but it's reality.

In a view weeks i will have to face the judge and explain why i imported a copied watch.

If you don't hear from me anymore for a long time then i will be on bread and water, at least that helps me lossing my weight after i stoped smoking.

cheers,

Cats

Jesus... you kidding man??!!

cheers,

Cats

me too :bicycle: