When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bce Grey From Angus

zbig

Terrific pictures, Szumi. Thank you for posting them.

There has been a lot of discussion of the grey dial Evo even before anyone even received one. Mine entered and exited customs this a.m., so I expect to see it in person in the next few days. If possible, I'll also stop at a local Breitling AD to examine the real deal.

Terrific pictures, Szumi. Thank you for posting them.

There has been a lot of discussion of the grey dial Evo even before anyone even received one. Mine entered and exited customs this a.m., so I expect to see it in person in the next few days. If possible, I'll also stop at a local Breitling AD to examine the real deal.

nice shots & interesting size comparison to the big bang....that AR is really something too

did you guys both get tracking information from angus? i haven't received anything; i figured he was too busy w/ getting all these watches out & didn't bother providing tracking. just curious (having a tracking number has never made a watch arrive any faster)...

deltatahoe

Hi Szumi,

Thanks for the clarification of your pics. In yours, we can definitely see the contrast of the grey dial and its black subdials. I got my orange slip, as I missed my mail carrier. But I will hopefully pick it up before I go to work, and size it, and bling it all the way to work.....

DO not got a tracking number from Angus. Today I recived a watch. Angus send it to me in friday. Fast delivery :D

Thanks guys for compliments. When I saw first pictures graphite dial from others members I would like change decision about a dial. But thanks God, not did it :yahoo:

Edited by szumi

nice shots & interesting size comparison to the big bang....that AR is really something too

did you guys both get tracking information from angus? i haven't received anything; i figured he was too busy w/ getting all these watches out & didn't bother providing tracking. just curious (having a tracking number has never made a watch arrive any faster)...

deltatahoe

I asked him for the tracking number over the weekend and I received it this a.m., when the watch was already in customs. So not receiving a tracking number does not mean it hasn't been sent out. Cheers.

deltatahoe

I did not get a tracking number but the watch arrived yesterday... actually was kinda more enjoyable to get it unannounced, nice surprise! I have ordered two watches from Angus and both were shipped and arrived promptly so I didn't mind the lack of a tracking number on this last one. With EMS tracking doesn't always work anyways, although on my HBB it did.

Edited by MikeC65

• 1 month later...
Where did you score the dial Szumi? I would love that look versus the grey dial also? PM me if you do not want to disclose in the thread. Thanks!

Same here, please let me know where you bought the dial! In direct light, I'm not a huge fan of the brown hue on the graphite dial. <_<