When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Best Watch In Your Collection

ubiquitous

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too! did you notice the "flaw" on the dial between 10 and 11:00? i've been meaning to uncase it and dab it with some putty but i never get around to it. gens have flaws......

Dont worry about that beauty mark..it gives it personality :)

randy, does that mean you may part with the omega 913 edition watch?? i miss it!

You mean this beauty??

201174-1610.jpg

201174-1611.jpg

Sorry, buddy... I don't think I could ever part with it :) Being a very special one of a kind from a individual who is equally one of a kind, I just don't think I could let this one go. I'd never be able to find a replacement!

I have the same principle. I have sold all the watches that I don't wear. My current collection is only 7 watches. I probably end up in the range of 10 watches or so...

I don't really have just one favourite. My current collection is a combination of the best reps... and I can't really consider selling any of them.

I agree completely. I've now got 5 reps and 1 gen, the PAMs (111, 127, 183) are fully modded, the uPO is straight up a belting watch and the Moon Watch is my perfect watch (which is why I bought the gen). All get decent wrist time and don't sit gathering dust. A watch is meant to be worn after all.

This is my collection; I think we can have it too easy with high end reps to get watches that otherwise would take the majority of people a long time to save for or big CC bills. The ease of ownership reduces the 'je ne sais quoi' I feel and makes them feel less special to me. That's why I got shot of ones I didn't wear and invested in the ones I want to keep.

Personally I can't understand why people have 20+ watches (just my opinion and not disparaging those who have).