When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do Non-destros Wear Destros?

kidxer

I'm currently waiting for my first PAM rep to be delivered (any minute now :Jumpy: !) and wonder if the crown/crown guard on my non-destro will end up digging into the back of my left hand like some watches with larger crowns do...

Do any of you that wear your watch on your left hand wear destro PAMs for comfort?

if you wear your watch relatively snug on the wrist and sufficiently far away from the break in your wrist, you should be fine....

i do love my pam 217 though :g:

The problem i find with pam straps and the hole placement is they are either too tight or too loose, i need a mid hole, i am piccking up a custom made strap on saterday maybe that will be better,, its gona be thick and hard to wear in, it is the sample one from a leather worker near me, and it should have a large panerai lazer engraved on it as well.

I use my right hand to write with and also wear my watch on the right which means that I always mess up the buckle or bracelet of a watch since I write with the same hand. On the plus side is that the crown on almost all watches is on the opposite side of the wrist, so I can do some really large watches without any problems.