When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anna Nicole Smith Is Dead...

fitmic

..died this evening.

R.I.P

R.I.P. indeed.

NOt to sound tacky, but is it too early to talk about possible foul play? I mean first she loses a lawsuit which in turn results in having a will overturned and leaving her out in the cold. Than she challanges up to the supreme court and wins an appeal that enables her to take the issue back to the lower courts. But before she can challange agian, her son (and beneficiary?) dies of an "accidental" overdose. Than SHE dies under suspicious circumstances. Is there anyone left to challange the court's ruling, or does the $470MM left by her husband just go to his estranged family?

You cound not make this stuff up.

I feel sorry for her baby, who knows who will raise it now.

Good point, I thought the very same thing. I feel bad for ths child. Not so much for who will be raising her, but how she will be raised. I mean this woman's life revolved around money and greed, as well as other not so nice things. I'd hate to think that this child will not grow up "normal" or at the very least loved.

It is indeed sincerely sad.

My cynical take on things.....watch carefully her attorney and "friend" (using the term extremely loosely) Mr. Howard K. Stern.

He's been involved for a very long time. He set up her reality show. He has benefited from everythng she did. He enabled her behaviour...and that of her son.

It made for good press.....and more billable hours.

The details of her son's death were buried....because more entertainment news kept coming. People forgot quickly.

We probably won't hear about it....but I can't help but wonder if there was a new will drafted after the birth of her second child. Whatever she had....or would be entitled to based on her image....has to go somewhere. Gee.....I wonder where that will be.....

The comparisons to her and Marilyn are inevitable. They will be shoved down our throats in the coming weeks as the media squeezes every ounce out of this that they can. It makes for good ratings.

The real comparison is that they were both troubled souls....thrust into fame they never imagined.....and used by others. No one ever tried to help them....because it wasn't profitable. They were sacrificed by those they trusted.....for eventual profit.

I can only hope that there is a very special place in Hell reserved for the users and abusers.

If there is a higher power.....I sincerely wish that Vickie is afforded the peace she so dearly deserves.