When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Neil & Leo's Question & Answer Thread...

Guest leonado

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...I take on board what you say......altho' I was offering MBW product over 3 years ago on TRC......!

So you've studied my offerings for some time.....hmmm...interesting....!

OK....Question 3:

Would you say or accept that I receive probably a lot of requests for MBW product......?

Guest leonado

Yup, you said it.

Mr. Proper TTK engaging in illegal replica watch trade might dabble in something else as well on the side....

Why else would anyone choose that [censored] hole of a place full of degenerates to live in????

L

Wild. All I want to know is when do I get an MBW for $250. Count me in.

Guest leonado

Why don't you tell me when you first started offering VINTAGE mbws????? Not so long ago I reckon.... You had the modern mbw subs, yes.

At the price that they (mbws vintage) are selling the demand will of course be less compared to your previous 60 quid noobmariner and jap grade offerings that used to dominate your listings!

What is interesting about the fact that I studied your listings? I study most listings of most dealers.

L

Edited by leonado

Guest leonado

It happened for pudwhack and it can happen for others....

it is not so easy as going to wal-mart but we can make it happen if everybody puts their minds together!

L

:Jumpy:

Not going to happen. :D

Edited by leonado

Well....you seem to have failed to grasp that this is not about Pattaya...it's environs or inhabitants.....it's purely about watches........so back to the subject....!

OK...so you accept that I get a lot of enquiries about supplying MBW watches.....!

Question 4.

You've been studying my offers for some time.....how many MBW items have you seen me offer in my Dealer Section.....?

Guest leonado

Your chosen habitat says a lot about your character and persona....but that aside!

The man who created MBW brand (your neighbor down in Pattaya) sources watches from different places as you know. But he calls all of them mbw. He switched sources for some models over time as well....

The original mbws are the vintage rolex, the nautilus jumbo and royal oak jumbo for example. All pricey but in that quality only sold by the original mbw source: pichai shop.

And dont tell me nothing about the chinatown shops. Their nautilus jumbo was just crappy...

You started with your so called wbm which were all modern rolex but never vintage.

L

Edited by leonado

@Leo....your mind seems to be wandering.....but that's only natural.....it's still quit esmall......please leave Maria and Pattaya out of this.....even if you think it's the biggest shithole in the world....it's about watches...!

Please answer my question....as you agreed to do...how many MBW 'vintage' watches have you seen me offer......!

Guest leonado

DRSD!

Item 300 I believe just a few weeks ago....

However, you also delete your offerings periodically. I sure didnt save copies anywhere.

Edited by leonado

Well.....you're correct ...I offered a DRSD.....prior to Xmas.....and it sold.......at the same time I posted that I wouldn't be offering any more.......and would review the situation after I came back from holiday...!

So since I came back I've not offered any MBW item...from DRSD to Great White ....to Milgauss.....to Explorer and Red Sub......agreed...?

This thread and all the accusations in it is remembering me off the old rwg.

And i really don`t want those days back on this board.

I really don`t understand what`s happening and why leonado is getting mad at pugwash and ttk.

As i see it this is what happened;

Leonado found out the the direct source to mbw watches, good on him.

Leonado lets other people in on the location by pm, good on him

Leonado gets really upset at pugwash because he did not give the adress and location to a member in a thread at trc. ???

Leonado gets really upset again when pugwash gets his mbw`s from his brother and show them to the board, wich he could get because Leonado gave him the adress. ???

Other people get upset because pugwash do not want to become a dealer nor does his brother. ???

So what`s this all about?

Why is Leonado doing all of this, i really don`t get it.

If he is mad at pugwash why did Leonado never start a thread with all the mbw info in it?

If it`s logic to anyone, let me know please.

Guest leonado

Just because you don't openly offer them, doesn't mean that you don't sell them!

You would be a right fool not to considering the profit margin on these.

No matter how much you talk down your profits on these, you can't fool too many people on here. These are the only watches that the chinese dealers can't supply. It is your best competitive advantage in the market!

I bet you will sell any mbw vintage to anyone that pays you the 399 US$ plus shipping or whatever...and follows your strict ordering rules of course...

Who wants to bother with noobmariners where you make maybe 45 dollars a piece when you can make 200 dollars on each mbw vintage. Simple math!

Edited by leonado

This thread and all the accusations in it is remembering me off the old rwg.

And i really don`t want those days back on this board.

I really don`t understand what`s happening and why leonado is getting mad at pugwash and ttk.

As i see it this is what happened;

Leonado found out the the direct source to mbw watches, good on him.

Leonado lets other people in on the location by pm, good on him

Leonado gets really upset at pugwash because he did not give the adress and location to a member in a thread at trc. ???

Leonado gets really upset again when pugwash gets his mbw`s from his brother and show them to the board, wich he could get because Leonado gave him the adress. ???

Other people get upset because pugwash do not want to become a dealer nor does his brother. ???

So what`s this all about?

Why is Leonado doing all of this, i really don`t get it.

If he is mad at pugwash why did Leonado never start a thread with all the mbw info in it?

If it`s logic to anyone, let me know please.

I'm guessing here, but.........Some people have rather empty lives and need to do things like this to feel important?

Once again Leonado.....you show your stupidity.......no need for any further Q&A.......if there is such a demand.....and I get lots of enquiries.......why would I not capitalise on it by flooding my dealer Section with ALL the MBW watches.......if I 'need' to make my living by selling them....why no glowing reviews about the MBW that members bought from TTK.....and if I need to make my living by selling loads of fake watches.......why do I not have a dedicated website or why am I not posting new items everyday like some of the other dealers....simple...just like yourself...I don't have to......!

And if I could make $200...on each watch.....( arithmetic obviously isn't your strong point is it ).......why again is my dealer section not FLOODED with offers to sell......!

Here's my latest acquisition.....I bought it for myself.....and took some photos of it...checkk the Exif data on the photos........it's Swiss 7 series movement....they are heavily in demand.....but I won't offer them for sale......why....because there's not enough money in it......they sell at high price.....they also buy in at high price......the risk in shipping is great.......and I won't carry the risk of seizure......ergo.....I DO NOT OFFER THEM FOR SALE.....!

But you keep running off at the mouth with your good old motto....."cogito ergo dumb".....!

200235-1829.jpg

200235-1830.jpg

200235-1831.jpg

200235-1832.jpg

Edited by TTK