When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start Of Week Wristcheck

Pugwash

I can remember when they first came out someone saying how ugly the 187 is :whistling: btw has the 20 min marker fallen off?

Yes, it's ugly. Hideously ugly, but it's ugly like an ugly loyal dog. You can't help but love the fugly thing. Yes, the 20min marker has indeed fallen off, and this is why it was only 90€. :D

Yes, it's ugly. Hideously ugly, but it's ugly like an ugly loyal dog. You can't help but love the fugly thing. Yes, the 20min marker has indeed fallen off, and this is why it was only 90€. :D

Yep, theres definitely something about it :g:

Probably the watch that attracts the most comments,

200740-1710.jpg

Fiddy on a la spezia strap again today. These GEF straps are so nice, it is hard to take them off for a few days.

200801-1700.jpg

I can remember when they first came out someone saying how ugly the 187 is

Funny, that's the first Pam I actually liked the look of! (Pugwash's chrono w/ diver bezel). Most of them just look so unbelievably plain ... like as plain as humanly possibly. Plainer than plain. Massive, huge, bigtime plain. That one looks pretty cool though.

BTW, why are they Pam's and not Pan's ??

Still got the same watch on my wrist that was on it this time last year, and the year before, and probably will still be on it this time next year....

201063-1630.jpg201063-1631.jpg

201063-1632.jpeg

Richard,i love your V-TEC Alpha and i still think its better than the Delta.My daily beater is a solid Ventura v-tronic/chrono,the one with the 2 little lcd windows and white face.I could not afford the Alpha!!

I recently had the battery replaced on the v/tronic and since then the alarm is barely audiable,can you shed any light on this rich??...mike

Hi Mike, they probably didn't line the spring up properly, on the inside of the back cover there's a kind of speaker and there's a little spring that connects the module to the speaker, quite often when people change batteries they find the alarm no longer works because they don't realise the spring is there and they lose it while the backs off, but if yours is working it sounds like the spring is there but not lined up with the speaker properly?