When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check (feb 16-18, 2007)

By-Tor

Hey, it's been a few weeks since I did this last time: The good old OFFICIAL RWG WEEKEND WRIST CHECK!!! For me (at least for today) it's the only Rolex I never seem to get tired of... my Pepsi GMT.

Have a great weekend guys (once again!!!)

202634-1328.jpg

202634-1329.jpg

Tomorrow's watch (Friday) will be my HBB rose gold

202643-1324.jpg

Saturday's watch will be the Breitling CE... I love this watch!

202643-1325.jpg

and check out the nice gen Christian Dior Malice I just got from Andrew for the Significant Other... looks much nicer than the $15 watch from Target :rolleyes:

202643-1326.jpg

Edited by MikeC65

I just got back from Vegas wearing my 6152/1 and it's going to be on me for a little bit longer. I've caught a lot of people eyeballing this beast. No comments yet plus I wouldn't know what to say if someone did. I went to the MAGIC show and I saw a lot of people wearing big watches! Not very good watches but those big fashion watches and some big cheap bling type of watches. It made me feel better wearing such a big watch. Sort of like the norm and not looking like a freak with such a big watch on (I have a small wrist). LOL!

202663-1322.jpg

My Illum/V GMT from Angular Momentum

Hey there, Epoch. Good to see you here. :D

Anyway, this morning I woke up a little hung over and grabbed the nearest watch I could find:

203114-1239.jpg

203114-1240.jpg

Mods so far: Bezel insert replaced, gen pearl. That's all so far, but we're far from finished here.

203114-1241.jpg

Hey there, Epoch. Good to see you here. :D

Anyway, this morning I woke up a little hung over and grabbed the nearest watch I could find:

Mods so far: Bezel insert replaced, gen pearl. That's all so far, but we're far from finished here.

Coming up nicely Puggy. I guess you have read the article/Tudor review I wrote about the MBW cg shaping. If I can shape them... anyone can. Give it a shot!

My genuine steel-tec.

Interesting watch.

Today, I decided to give the steel divers a rest and went with some leather on Panerai. The leather has aged a little since these photos were taken.

203482-1144.jpg

203482-1145.jpg

Funnily enough, the only wristshot photo I could find of my watch with this strap was the following:

203482-1146.jpg