When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Official Ttk Mbw Group Buy Thread

BMWrolex

Aie. Yie. Aie. Yie. Me too. Neil's post about guaranteeing delivery means I'm in for a White 1665 and PP Nautilus.

Hold on cowboy.......I will guarantee delivery ...if you pay me the same price as George is asking.......nothing's changed.......but ask yourself this.....if teh goup buy is 25 items......all sent EMS....what percentage do you think would be stolen / confiscated.....5%....10%......?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK....let's bring this to a head and get the show on the road...I'm up to Bangkok on Monday.......and would like to confirm prices for the APs PP Nautilus etc etc........since nobody's stepped up as group buy leader.........here's how I think we should progress it.....!

1. Everyone who SERIOUSLY wants in.....please send me the following info....to the following e-mail address....it's been cleared out so as not to get your e-mails mixed up with my general mail!

keyserszose@hotmail.com

A. Your chosen model(s).

B. The reference number of the model(s).

C. A photograph of the model...( where available )

D. Your name and forum name.

E. Your location

F. Your preferred method of payment......this must align with my available payment methods.

G. Any special instructions.......such as....based in EU.....wish the item to be shipped to UK and forwarded.....!

I will then compile a spreadsheet......with everyone's details......confirming exactly what is being ordered.......the spreadsheet will have an pre-determined EMS number......and additional details.....such as a weblink to my photosite showing the exact item you have ordered.

After I've compiled and circulated the spreadsheet......I will need to confirm all payments.....ALL payments must be made prior to despatch of an single item......this is a group buy.....it will be a group send.....each of you will have your EMS number...I will update the spreadsheet with a photograpg of your item once in stock and a photo of your receipt upon despatch.....!

In the meantime....for those of you who are looking for AP...Patek etc .....I have still to confirm prices for those......so please be patient......!

regards

TTK

PS......please....NO e-mail enquiries to the above e-mail address......confirmation of orders only.

Neil - more than likely in for a PP Nautilus if you can get them. Look forward to hearing whether you can next week.

Cheers, James

Niel, I will be in also if you can get the pricing on the non rollies (AP, PP ect.), based on that I will definately be in for something.

If anyone's up for some Sunday eve laughs please head over to TRC where Leonado is back and once again accusing TTK of crimes against humanity. Rather than reporting Neil to the EU court of human rights please help ruin his ridiculous, deluded crusade and put this schoolboy back to the classroom from where he came!

@Stephane....thank you for you precisely detailed e-mail.....a pleasure to see......!

Thanks for this nice comment Neil.

To All

It's not that hard to be precise

This is what I did: copy paste from Neil's post and add comments.

A. Your chosen model(s).

BlablaModel

B. The reference number of the model(s).

BlablaRefNumber

C. A photograph of the model...( where available )

Photo

D. Your name and forum name.

MyName+Stephane

E. Your location

BlablaLocation

F. Your preferred method of payment......this must align with my available payment methods.

BlablaWhateverYouPrefer

G. Any special instructions.......such as....based in EU.....wish the item to be shipped to UK and forwarded.....!

BlablaBasedInEu

as for the picture, I must confess ...I copied and pasted one of Pug to my PhotoBucket and attached it to the mail. :oops:

Cheers

Stephane

Hold on cowboy.......I will guarantee delivery ...if you pay me the same price as George is asking.......nothing's changed.......but ask yourself this.....if teh goup buy is 25 items......all sent EMS....what percentage do you think would be stolen / confiscated.....5%....10%......?

Fair enough. I'll eagerly await finding out the group buy price on the PP Nautilus, and then decide if the savings cancel out the ~$800 risk.

OK....a quick update on the GB......!

We're almost at the 25 mark.....just need a few more to consolidate....I haven't advertised it yet at RWI or TRC.....so pehaps it's time to spread the word over there...!

An e-mail has been sent to all respondents ....with a spreadsheet confirming their order......I'd like to ask all recipients of teh spreadsheet....to check their details......if everything is OK....no need to do anything more....if there is a mistake of any kind.....please amend the spreadsheet.....and send back to me.

As an aside....a number of you have asked for the AP RO Offshore...can you confirm wether chronograph or not...if chronograph....then confirm if Asian clone 7750......!

Same with PP Nautilus Jumbo.....power reserve or non power reserve.....!

Thanks for your participation and let's keep the momentum.....!

TTK

As an aside....a number of you have asked for the AP RO Offshore...can you confirm wether chronograph or not...if chronograph....then confirm if Asian clone 7750......!

Same with PP Nautilus Jumbo.....power reserve or non power reserve.....!

Neil - I'm interested in the Nautilus Jumbo, no power reserve and/or the RO Jumbo, not offshore or chrono.

Same as Leo's mail-order bride picked up last week ;-)

Ta

208226-116.jpg

@Yodaddy.....wouldn't we all.....I'm afraid tho' that the prospect of an auto movement chrono with running seconds and offset at 12 is a long way away......unless someone else knows something I don't know.....the current crop ar either Swiss 7750 or Asian cloned 7750.....and both have running seconds at 9.....with chrono sub dials at 12....unless some Chinese engineering is put into effect I can't see that changing..!

@Bosk....just so that you're as sure in your mind as I am in mine......no prices have been fixed for AP's or PP's yet......so not all items are $350.00......that price reflects only the vintage Rolex MBW items.....:D

However I am confident that I can do a much better price than you have quoted....!

Edited by TTK