When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Official Ttk Mbw Group Buy Thread

BMWrolex

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Yodaddy.....wouldn't we all.....I'm afraid tho' that the prospect of an auto movement chrono with running seconds and offset at 12 is a long way away......unless someone else knows something I don't know.....the current crop ar either Swiss 7750 or Asian cloned 7750.....and both have running seconds at 9.....with chrono sub dials at 12....unless some Chinese engineering is put into effect I can't see that changing..!

TTK I am trying to submit an order for a Rolex 1680. Unfortunately your in box is full. I know you are approaching you 25 mark so please count me in. I will try to send you an officially request with a photo and stuff a little later...

Group buy now on hold till I collate all the requests from e-mail / PM and board comments.......!

I'll try to post a list later today with the forum names of all who committed......if you've sent an e-mail and don't see yourself.....please e-mail me again.....@ ...............

keyserszose@hotmail.com

PLEASE NO MORE REQUESTS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.......ALMOST CERTAINLY SOMEONE OR OTHER WILL REMOVE THEMSELVES AT THAT POINT ...I'LL INVITE OPEN REPLACEMENTS....!

REGARDS

TTK

@SQ.....sorry....I won't be offering the AP 7750 series....either Swiss or Asian......price is not competitive.....risk factor too high at the price level.....!

@ Pug - sorry that didn't answer my question which is why I posted. I'm interested in the PP Nautilus and plain AP Royal Oak not the Offshore with 7750.

"sorry....I won't be offering the AP 7750 series....either Swiss or Asian......price is not competitive"

what a pain in the ass WU is. First it wanted 42 bucks as a transaction fee. Then it said i couldn't do it on the web and had to go in in person ;(

Moneybookers wasn't much better :(

Guess i'll go to a WU location

I had the same problem with WU. It wanted almost 10% and won't allow me to do it over the net, said too much fraud. Had to go to a live agent with cash only. I tried Moneybooker too, it only allowed uploading by credit card $330.16 in a 60 day period. Not using CC will involve international bank transfer. I didin't even bother to check how much that'll cost.

I bit the bullet and used WU.

I am looking at the moneygram site, it seems to be a little better, but i was waiting for instruction by NEil before just putting it through.

The other thing i was looking at was a check or MO sent via US Priority Mail would take like a week to get there, but its WAY cheaper - only like 10 bucks to send priority and if you get a MO its like 5 bucks.

F-in paypal

WU told me, that the US is putting pressure on all of the over the internet payment systems to not allow people to send money out of thecountry. :(

Any update on the Nautilus Jumbo price? I didn't get an email regarding this yet...

Me either and I wrote Neil asking what the status is, was, will be. It does seem as if some have purchased "something", but, not sure what.

Can I ask a question. I am sorry but I have gone through this entire thread trying to figure out which freaking watch model in which configuration is being offered under the group buy. There are so many variations being discussed and asked about. I might like to get one if I could figure out what you all are talking about. Can someone identify the Post # that contains the model(s) being offered under the group buy?

/Tim

Can I ask a question. I am sorry but I have gone through this entire thread trying to figure out which freaking watch model in which configuration is being offered under the group buy. There are so many variations being discussed and asked about. I might like to get one if I could figure out what you all are talking about. Can someone identify the Post # that contains the model(s) being offered under the group buy?

/Tim

any of the vintage mbw's

but the buy is closed at the moment, or it was last i heard. payments have been made and were waiting on tracking numbers. - Depending on how this goes, there maybe another in the future.