When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Official Ttk Mbw Group Buy Thread

BMWrolex

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received a email from TTK last night. He indicated he has my watch! Delays due to Chinese New Year and waiting for slowest member. He will be in Bangkok this weekend and will "...advise shipping detail at that point in time." Good things are coming. :clap2:

Same for me... :p

• 2 weeks later...

All members of the original group buy have been sent...please take note that it is a group buy.....and I did state in the original thread that it would take place at my pace......I can't just wander down to the Post Office and hand over 25 items.....I'd have seizures a plenty......I need to moderate the number of items I send......and that also includes items other than the group buy......if you think it's that easy....ask Josty and Thrushy WHY they have to send stuff in toy pianos........WHY....because they are acting in YOUR best interests......to try and AVOID seizure....just as I am doing.....I don't have to resort to their methods as yet.....but I do have to be circumspect in the number of items fed over a Post Office counter.....so be patient....please also remember that some of you asked for additional shipping.....!

@Dalay......did you place an order with me......?

Edited by TTK

Neil... did you get my mails from gmail (plmemavi)? about TT Sub and the possibility of changing my first order (Red 1680) for a white 1680? I also sent you my delivery address since I don't know if moneybookers send it once you send payment.

@phoband and kenan.......thanks you guys......you just spoiled my surprise......I was baout to post that nobody was getting a watch....that I had just carried out the biggest scam on the board ever.....I had taken everyone's money and did a runner.......now I can't do that....dang.....!

Patience People........all good things come to those who wait......:D

@DTC.......

Hi Neil. Any luck on the Jumbo Nautilus?

Unfortunately the dealer won't budge on the price.....and with the dollar being so low at present......it doesn't come across as such a great deal......I was hoping to keep the price around the $399.00 mark....but with the low $$$ and shipping....the best I could get it to was around $425.00.......doesn't seem worth it to me......why not wait until the U.S. goes into Iran....the $$$ leaps in value...and we can get them for a decent price.....:D

Edited by TTK

I was out of town this week. The wife called on Wednesday and said you got a package from Thailand. Had to come clean and said Honey, it's a watch. You can guess her reaction. "Another watch!!!! Thought the gen you bought 4 months ago was the last one...." Good news is she's already over it when I got home today. It was a nice 1680. :D