When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Official Ttk Mbw Group Buy Thread

BMWrolex

any of the vintage mbw's

but the buy is closed at the moment, or it was last i heard. payments have been made and were waiting on tracking numbers. - Depending on how this goes, there maybe another in the future.

Hmmm, he said he was going to contact me and I never heard one word. Could be that he couldn't get the PP Jumbo. Dunno. I'm a bit disappointed in this.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, he said he was going to contact me and I never heard one word. Could be that he couldn't get the PP Jumbo. Dunno. I'm a bit disappointed in this.

is that a 7750 watch? cause neil posted " @SQ.....sorry....I won't be offering the AP 7750 series....either Swiss or Asian......price is not competitive.....risk factor too high at the price level.....!"

the pricing is no good. its a few posts above this

Ok ...everyone relax.......I've received a number of payments.......and will be sending tracking numbers very shortly.....I also have pricing for AP Chronometers....and PP Jumbo.....PR and no PR.......I just have to cinfirm with a few people that they are still in.......I will then be making the journey to BKK......I just don't want to be making double or triple journeys.....so chill and all will be A-OK....!

BTW......I'm actually in the Bahamas......I took the money abd ran.........I keed......I keed......!

Ok ...everyone relax.......I've received a number of payments.......and will be sending tracking numbers very shortly.....I also have pricing for AP Chronometers....and PP Jumbo.....PR and no PR.......I just have to cinfirm with a few people that they are still in.......I will then be making the journey to BKK......I just don't want to be making double or triple journeys.....so chill and all will be A-OK....!

BTW......I'm actually in the Bahamas......I took the money abd ran.........I keed......I keed......!

Wow, this is fast good news. TTK is the man :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You know i hear, "its better in teh bahamas" - but seriously your here at the wrong time of year, its freaking cold outside - what island on you on, i'll hop on my boat and be there in 4-5 hrs

Neil please count me in as long as pricing is ok.

Your just seeing this now? - Maybe you need to ask for a refund on your laser eye surgery

jk :) couldn't resist

Sorry - lost my job recently and started a new one, so it's been quite hectic, havent been on the boards much at all :(

Sorry - lost my job recently and started a new one, so it's been quite hectic, havent been on the boards much at all :(

yeah man, i feel ya, i just quit my job to start a new business - I had a total of $5 in my collective bank accounts

Hope the new one works out for ya

I've only just seen this.... dependent upon price of PP Nautilus Jumbo, I'd be in.

Gotta shower and sleep now :wounded1:

Somewhat strange to me that all these people are requesting the PP Jumbo, but, yet, all the dealers tell me that no one wants Patek. And concerning the Jumbo, they think the Nautilus is ugly. Hmmmm............ Well, I'm waiting for Neil to tell me when, how much, and where to send the funds. Shoot, I've been waiting for this critter since before I was born. Tim

• 2 weeks later...
I've sent my funds already long ago. Somebody know what's going on here?

This was never going to be fast as it just takes one person to be slow with the funds and the whole thing is delayed, and then there's the number of watches required that adds a logistical delay.

I've also paid weeks ago. TTK inbox is full, no reply to emails.

I'm not complaining, just please keep us updated TTK.

My 2 cents: I paid weeks ago and got a great compliment from Neil about my fast pmt.

For sure I expected that my 3 watches would arrive soon but after a while I realised that not everybody paid.

So, to Falco and all of us that paid weeks ago, we are waiting for others to (finally) pay and make up their mind on which watch they (finally) want at the end of the day.

But, Falco, I agree with you: Neil, you should at least keep us posted.

It's more than frustating to wait, but it's absolutely not nice at all to have no news.

Since I transfered my good dollars for this group buy, I ordered a lot of watches and I'm currently receiving one a day !

TTK: pls keep us informed.

I am used to deal with very well educated Brits, and it's a pleasure to do so.

Cheers

Stephane