When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check 3-2-2007

subzero1

ouch! hope you got a good deal on that one :)

I have always considered myself as being a "steel" person, i.e. SS bracelets are preferred.

Since I got the "PAN on a strap", I realize just how comfortable a leataher strap actually is! Maybe because it's heavier/thicker/wider than the standard straps I used to wear?

So, ever since I got it, it's my fantasy PAM 049 on my wrist! :)

210330-16885.jpg

210330-16886.jpg

To be honest, I don't tend to rotate my watches much, so I'm wearing the same as I was monday. Crappy pic of a crappy watch, but I like it :thumbsupsmileyanim:

210488-16863.jpg

Oneday it'll look good :yeah:

Don't knock it mate !! - I have one and with all the other (better) reps I own, I still like my old black SMP with an asian auto - it's like a comfy pair of slippers !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Wearing my new PO today (pics taken one hour ago)

210653-16804.jpg

210653-16805.jpg

That's a great wrist shot !! (of a great watch !!) :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I love the mix of black and red on watches ! And it becomes gorgeous when you have a black strap with red stiching. The problem is where to find some, when it does not come as the original strap.

It's been a while I've been searching for an alligator black strap with red stitch.

BTW, you should be careful, maybe your ebay bargain is a scam... Look at the hands, they are at 10.10 !! :bleh:

I love the mix of black and red on watches ! And it becomes gorgeous when you have a black strap with red stiching. The problem is where to find some, when it does not come as the original strap.

It's been a while I've been searching for an alligator black strap with red stitch.

BTW, you should be careful, maybe your ebay bargain is a scam... Look at the hands, they are at 10.10 !! :bleh:

I believe its orange not red.

The hands are at 10:09 so I should be safe :1: