When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PayPal and MoneyBookers

Guest TTK

In light of recent disappointing experiences with some members in the MBW group buy........I'd like to point out a few things......!

1. PAYPAL IS DEAD........DEAD IN THE WATER........DEADER THAN MONTY PYTHON'S PARROT.......IF ANY DEALER'S ARE STILL OFFERING IT......IT WON'T BE FOR LONG......!

2. DID I MENTION THAT PAYPAL IS DEAD.........IF NOT.....THEN BE AWARE.....PAYPAL IS DEAD.....IT IS NO MORE....!

3. IF YOU DON'T WANT [censored]ING ABOUT WITH WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM OR ANY OTHER PAYMENT SYSTEM....WITH HIGH FEES....THEN REGISTER FOR MONEYBOOKERS......NOW

4. GET YOURSELF VERIFIED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE......MONEYBOOKERS IS AVAILABLE TO U.S. MEMBERS.......IT'S NOT ADVANCED CALCULUS TO REGISTER FOR IT.....WELL MAYBE IT IS FOR SOME MEMBERS.

5. REMEMBER THAT IF YOU ARE REGISTERING A C.C. WITH MONEYBOOKERS......YOU WILL HAVE A LIMIT......APPROXIMATELY $350.00........IF YOU WANT TO RAISE YOUR LIMITS....YOU WILL NEED TO VERIFY YOUR ADDRESS AND OR BANK ACCOUNT........IT'S NO DIFFERENT FROM PAYPAL...THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS YOU'RE HAVING TO DO IT AGAIN.......PAYPAL IS DEAD.....REMEMBER.

6. IF YOU SEE A WATCH ADVERTISED ON HERE......AND CAN'T HELP SCREAMING ..."I WANT IT.....I WANT IT'......DON'T E-MAIL THE DEALER ....TELL HIM YOU WANT IT......AND THEN TELL HIM YOU NEED TO ORGANISE A MONEYBOOKERS ACCOUNT.......THE GUY BEHIND YOU ALREADY HAS AN MB ACCOUNT......AND THE WATCH YOU WANTED.....SO MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU GO TO WAR....YOU HAVE A RIFLE....!

GET A MONEYBOOKERS ACCOUNT NOW..........ALMOST ALL DEALERS WILL HAVE A MONEYBOOKERS ACCOUNT....IT'S JUST AS EASY AS PAYPAL.....!

Edited by TwoTone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US members only? What about us EU guys? Besides that, I don't own a credit card and with PP it's easy to upload funds.

I don't use my credit card to upload cash to my MonkeyBonkers; I use a direct bank transfer. It's free but takes 2-5 days. A credit card is quicker but it costs. It's still cheaper than WU. :D

You don't need a credit card.....you can sign up with a bank account.......they send a deposit to your bank account......you confirm the deposit and verification code......your limit is raised to 15,000 Euro over 90 days...........confirm your address.....it gets raised by another 5000 Euros...confirm your credit card and it gets raised again by about 500 Euro....!

My MB account is blocked and closed due to rep buying.

Also my dealers account is blocked.

So be very careful mentioning watch-brandsnames, types etc.

My opinion is MB won't last long for us............

Q.

Hear hear.

As soon as MB becomes very popular we will have the same problems we have with PP.

My MB account is blocked and closed due to rep buying.

Also my dealers account is blocked.

So be very careful mentioning watch-brandsnames, types etc.

My opinion is MB won't last long for us............

Q.

PUZZLED!!!!!

Even doing it Hollywood style with two limos in a deserted lot each of you with their custom aluminium attache case wont fargin work if YOU ANNOUNCE IT TO EVERYONE will it?

@Rolexman...

US members only? What about us EU guys? Besides that, I don't own a credit card and with PP it's easy to upload funds.

As I said before.....you don't NEED a credit card......if you can upload funds to Paypal...you can upload to Moneybookers.......stop the nostalgia over Paypal......it's gone now......!

Think I'll stick with nochex - moneybookers added way too many charges on me last time around that I sent money (last year sometime) :(

Yes NOCHEX by far & away the best service............. If they ever go International then problem solved!!

Perhaps all dealers should abandon the "almighty" dollar and switch to the British Pound :D