When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lv Sub

Bazz

very nice pictures , your white balance is a bit bright but it is better than no white balance, hence the yellowing effect lol i just took some yellow pictures lol nice watch as well

Is it yellow?

Perhaps my monitor is on the way out as looks OK on my one, I thought they may look a bit bright as white back ground can do that and some peoples pictures sometimes look a little dark to me. Is the last one yellow as its B&W apart from the bezel?

The dial and insert were ordered from joe and not what came on the watch.

Edited by Bazz

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the pictures, they're beautiful.

The watch is near perfect too, very impressive rep. The pearl is the only giveaway. It's ok but not quite like the genuine.

Thanks guys, I have had this piece for well over a year and a half form maria when he/she/they were on TRC.

This is how it was

21507-2089.jpg

Since then the dial, crown, insert have been changed and I did some work on the crown guards. When I did the TZ watch school they sent me brand new mov as part of the course so changed the movements over and used the other one to practice on.

21507-2090.jpg

Its been fished to this stage for a while and Im pretty happy as is, I was going to put a gen crown and tube in but the crown tube side that goes into the case is a smaller diameter so would have to retap the case and think I may give that a miss :whistling:

Joe and Rob have help alot over the time with parts and advice so thanks fellas :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by Bazz

• 2 months later...