When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Keyrings

Maikel

Really really nice !

I like them a lot ! Perhaps if the attachment to the Keyring could be a little improved they would look even better.

Simple and can be produced for cheap - I wouldn't wonder if any of our Dealers come up with these after seeing your "Prototype" !

Davidsen for example produced a small batch of Panerai keyrings with simply a piece of leather (with embossed Panerai-Logo) attached to a keyring - they were sold quickly ! Your Idea is IMO better (even can be made with neutral buckle) - think about trying to cooperate with a Dealer to produce them !

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yes, very nice! I'd really like to know where you got that extra thick logo buckle... I need some of those...

Elliot just started selling keyrings with Mario Paci material/buckles... $199 :o

Yes, very nice! I'd really like to know where you got that extra thick logo buckle... I need some of those...

Elliot just started selling keyrings with Mario Paci material/buckles... $199 :o

That's a Davidsen buckle...$199 for a MP Keyring...that's crazy! :nono:

Just use the cheap standard strap and super glue...THAT"S IT...so much cheaper and easy to make this yourself...saves you $$$ that can be used for another rep purchase. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...