When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help me test the lottery script

Admin

Hey all

We're about to arrange some lotteries here at RWG and I need some help testing out the lottery script we'll be running. I've been having some database issues with it and I would like to test it so might be able to figure out what's wrong. So now I need your help. If as many as possible could do this;

1. Go to http://www.rwg.cc/lottery

2. Register an account

3. Select 1 (just 1 please) ticket number and click "Proceed to payment"

4. Click "Confirm request" on the next page

5. Close your browser

I need at least 100 registered members for this, so feel free to sign up with multiple accounts. No e-mail checks will be performed and the database will be reset before the first lottery, so go ahead and use bogus info and register as many accounts as you want.

thanks.

Errr. I just accidentally 'registered' with blank email and password, but the system accepted it.

Bugfix?!

hehe...well the "username" and "e-mail" is taken now, so nobody else will be able to use it ;)

I'll look into it.

I need at least 100 registered members for this, so feel free to sign up with multiple accounts. No e-mail checks will be performed and the database will be reset before the first lottery, so go ahead and use bogus info and register as many accounts as you want.

The "Registered Users Only" .htaccess panel still comes up, but cancelling it lets you in.

I got:

Login denied!!!

Either you have forgotten yur registered information, or you are not a registered user.

Please use the back button in your browser to go back and try entering your info again, or click here to register an account with us.

JTB

Dang, me too. :(

I got:

Login denied!!!

Either you have forgotten yur registered information, or you are not a registered user.

Please use the back button in your browser to go back and try entering your info again, or click here to register an account with us.

JTB

Dang, me too. :(

I could not get in

Same here :unsure:

Did you register a new account there or did you try to use your current username/password? Because you need to register a new account (ref. "2. Register an account") ;)

Created a new account and it worked for me :thumbsupsmileyanim: took ticket #666 :D

But haven't confirmed the Paypal-payment... if i should do so... let me Admin

Did you register a new account there or did you try to use your current username/password? Because you need to register a new account (ref. "2. Register an account") ;)

Oh, I was trying to use my old one. My thinking was, if I'm making a new account it better be one I can remember. :) I'll try to make up a new one now. :whistling: