When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ferrari - Panerai

Guest lolos

Toady I received a Ferrari Chrono for a friend and the quality is very impressive. Sorry I have no pics of it as my camera is not charged and it has been sent on to it's destination address. It is from King and I can confirm it has AR coating applied to the inside giving a blue outline under strong light conditions and good clarity. It actually looks better than the genuine model I looked at on Sunday. The crystal has very little distortion even at narrow angles of view. The weight is very good and it feels and looks as good as the gen. The strap is pretty good too but a little thinner than the gen with less padding.

You will all love this watch when they arrive and I personally think the QC is better than Panerai reps for sure. They really are stepping up the finish on reps in 2007!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the genuine on my wrist on Sunday in Spain and it did not appear to have any effective form of AR and certainly not as good as a Panerai which I also looked at(pam90 power reserve!).

I would appear to be the first to see this rep and now I've viewed it under my bathroom Halogen lights it does have single side AR and quite good too.

I will go and see the gen again and see for sure. The rest of the watch feels equally as good as the genuine watch and the clasp is well finished with good engraving of the 'Ferrari' on the closer.

I have removed it from packing and taken a picture of the dial and you will be able to see the effects of the AR coating under halogen lights.

Sorry I will have to post it later. Bloody imageshack is messing me about again!!!

224129-13650.jpg

THe Ferrari I received did have the tracking number from V's shipment but I think King has mixed up the numbers as the wrapping was all written correctly for me to receive but had the number from V's!

She should send you another if it has got lost.

THe Ferrari I received did have the tracking number from V's shipment but I think King has mixed up the numbers as the wrapping was all written correctly for me to receive but had the number from V's!

She should send you another if it has got lost.

I am in contact with her at the moment.. Let's hope she will do what she has to go after all this mess :)

• 1 year later...

I was recently in a store that is an exclusive panerai dealer with my Ferrari on..brave? I think not since it fooled all 4 sales people and the owner who were all wearing Panerais! My best rep by far.

Thinking about a HBB or King..seems to be so many to choose from these days hard to determine which one to buy.

I did not visit with the intention of "showing it off" and no where in my post was that said. I happened to have it on and came upon the store. So FYI..it was not a show and tell. Read the posts better before you threaten to delete.

[25] - Do not visit an AD (Authentic Dealer) with your replica watch and show it of as the real thing. If you do so, we are not interested in hearing about it. Such post will be deleted.