When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ferrari - Panerai

Guest lolos

I would buy this in a heartbeat if there was no reference to Ferrari... I like Ferraris (but like Lambos better), would love to own one... but probably never will... So my watch can't imply that I might :(

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a vision:

me and a big fat mama in a small smart and lean my arm out of the window. And on my wrist A FERRARI WATCH

:sun::sun::sun:

yeah tourby thats absolutely perfect.

but with a large hawaii shirt and black sunglasses and 3/4 trousers

and the really really big f-a-t mama with a really large monster oily salami pizza in the visage. :1:

and warm coke in the fat oily hand.

yes, this is the absolutely hammer. :bangin:

rolli

I'm assuming the gen's have AR?

These rep's don't, unfortunately.

They say they have in the catalogue.. But I wore 4 different models in an AD and I haven't seen any sign of AR... IF they have it is soooooooooo light i couldn't see it.

Plus in most of the photos on PAneristi I think I haven't seen any AR coating as well...

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Just ordered an iwc chrono AMG

So it would be stupid to buy also a FERRARI watch wouldn't it?

Besides that.....as I understand from the fora, Eddie is leaving the scene???

Anyway, his communication has been better...... :-(

Hannibal

a iwc chrono AMG is a IWC and not a Mercedes AMG watch

but a Ferrari is a Ferrari brand not a Panerai model 00XX Ferrari

that

Sorry if I misundertsand you, but this is a Panerai brand watch. Its only that Pan is making a special edition for Ferarri. Before Pan, Girard Perrageaux was the high end house that did the Ferarri watches. This is not a Ferarri brand. As mentioned earlier, I was at my AD, their 'flagship' presentation for their Panerai section are the Ferarri models by Panerai.

NO

this watch isn

I would buy this in a heartbeat if there was no reference to Ferrari... I like Ferraris (but like Lambos better), would love to own one... but probably never will... So my watch can't imply that I might :(

I'm with swivad...This is as good a PAM rep as they make--a new DW overlay and the usual more aggressive rebrush/better strap that all PAM reps need and this one is fool-anyone-but-the-Paeristi good. BUT... not having the car I'd feel like some 30 handicap hacker wearing a "PGA Tour" golf shirt.

My parents went to Florida and all I got was this tee shirt. I may give in and buy it anyhow. :lol:

Well let me be the guinea pig and receive it first to tell you my opinions... :bicycle:

But anyway. it was not expesive .. basically Kings price is CHEAP for a new model in the market so accurate.. No Big Bang prices ;)