When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ferrari - Panerai

Guest lolos

No AR on the rep's.

Is it confirmed that the gen's do?

(I had previously asked this same question)

And I have previously replied.... :p

'They say they have AR in the catalogue.. But I wore 4 different models in an AD and I haven't seen any sign of AR... IF they have it is soooooooooo light i couldn't see it.

Plus in most of the photos on PAneristi I think I haven't seen any AR coating as well...'

It will be the end of the world when i will trust a Panerai catalogue for references ;)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a comparison photo of the face of genuine (sold at ADs.. not catalogue photos) and a rep..

I still cannot believe there is no difference.. You HAVE to find it :p

Btw.. the ring may show different but the watches are on different angle.. SO on the top the one looks thicker and the other on the bottom.. Don;t know if i make sence but it can be misleading..

217156-15375.jpg

Here is a comparison photo of the face of genuine (sold at ADs.. not catalogue photos) and a rep..

I still cannot believe there is no difference.. You HAVE to find it :p

Btw.. the ring may show different but the watches are on different angle.. SO on the top the one looks thicker and the other on the bottom.. Don;t know if i make sence but it can be misleading..

217169-15363.jpg

the horse logo is different.

rolli

Well let me be the guinea pig and receive it first to tell you my opinions... :bicycle:

But anyway. it was not expesive .. basically Kings price is CHEAP for a new model in the market so accurate.. No Big Bang prices ;)

V, I will be awaiting your review impatiently. I am getting my savings ready and ready to buy from King once you do your review. You ar right, King replies to email quickly and does have a very nice price :thumbsupsmileyanim: .

Any differences for Angus's Ultimate version which he just posted today?

Are they virtually the same watches?

Quoting Paul..

All... replicas... are... same :p

Yes they all have the same watch from the same factory.