When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ferrari - Panerai

Guest lolos

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi K.,

what model did you order??? I am interested in those new released Scuderias with 7750b1.

And what I am really asking myself: is the crown of the rep the same mechanism as the real deal (bayonett closure)???

Thx for responding,

Theo

watch this.

cheers

rolli

post-2837-1174575136_thumb.jpg

I ordered the chrono version.. FER 008...

I don't know about the closure mechanism.. I have to have it in my hands to let you know.. From the pics you cannot really tell.. although it doesn't seem like ordinary threads.

We'll see Monday..

Btw.. I personally believe that it IS bayonnet (new style closing of FER Pams)..

If you see all the different photos of the crown from the dealers in all the photos with the crown closed, the horse is aligned perfectly and the yellow dot is underneath it...

It cannot be a coincidence all the dealers to have screwed the crowns to an exact same position..

Check what I say and you will see :)

Yes it is, the yellow dot must be placed at the to pposition in order to screw in.

Great news Angus.. I think every day I see this watch it seems it is one of the 3 best watches out of the box..

There must be a fault.. there is no chance the Factory to make a 100% accurate rep... THey will close the factory down like the Ultimate 100% Omega a couple of years ago ;)

......And what I am really asking myself: is the crown of the rep the same mechanism as the real deal (bayonett closure)???

Thx for responding,

Theo

I'm new to Paneari/Ferrari, What is Bayonet closure ?

Great news Angus.. I think every day I see this watch it seems it is one of the 3 best watches out of the box..

There must be a fault.. there is no chance the Factory to make a 100% accurate rep... THey will close the factory down like the Ultimate 100% Omega a couple of years ago ;)

@V what is the other 2 best out of the box? Omega 45mm PO?

also....can you share the story of the "factory closed" you mentioned, I want to catch up some rep history :lol:

Thank You

I'm new to Paneari/Ferrari, What is Bayonet closure ?

@V what is the other 2 best out of the box? Omega 45mm PO?

also....can you share the story of the "factory closed" you mentioned, I want to catch up some rep history :lol:

Thank You

Well it is like the lamps.. THere are screw in lamps and bayonet lamps.. that lock in place.

To be honest there are many other almost perfect reps.. probably not only two.

The story of the factory closed is concerning an Omega SMP Bond two years ago.. A factory made a perfect SMP with the same movement used by the genuine (dont remember the number - 2892? )

Anyways.. at the time were sold like crazy but after a few weeks there was a rumor that the factory closed after a police raid...

Ask the people having those watches.. They will not part with them unless they really need the money ;)

Does the Original ona has AR or not?

I haven't seen any sign of AR when I handled it at my AD... I have to go back again though and check again :)

Guest RiverwindMDS
Well it is like the lamps.. THere are screw in lamps and bayonet lamps.. that lock in place.

To be honest there are many other almost perfect reps.. probably not only two.

The story of the factory closed is concerning an Omega SMP Bond two years ago.. A factory made a perfect SMP with the same movement used by the genuine (dont remember the number - 2892? )

Anyways.. at the time were sold like crazy but after a few weeks there was a rumor that the factory closed after a police raid...

Ask the people having those watches.. They will not part with them unless they really need the money ;)

I haven't seen any sign of AR when I handled it at my AD... I have to go back again though and check again :)

Please go back and see, it is important for me...

If the original doesn't have any AR I'm gonna buy one chrono that seems quite accurate to me!

Thanks

I ordered the chrono version.. FER 008...

I don't know about the closure mechanism.. I have to have it in my hands to let you know.. From the pics you cannot really tell.. although it doesn't seem like ordinary threads.

We'll see Monday..

Josua have it, too....FER 008 for $328. http://watchwindersworld.com/fe10005-scude...bph-p-2712.html

I just ordered one with $50 for waterproofing! The reps have no AR coating, but the gen does! Here's a copy of their Specs:

Movement: automatic mechanical, Panerai OP XII calibre, 13

As I said before I DON'T TRUST Panerai's official descriptions..

I will check with my eyes again and let you know. From all the photos (of the actual watches) at Paneristi (and i have seen hundreds) there is no visual sign of AR.

Guest RiverwindMDS
I looked at the genuine Chrono today in Marbella and it does not have any AR. If it does then it is unaffective compared to a Panerai next to it.

thanks

I looked at the genuine Chrono today in Marbella and it does not have any AR. If it does then it is unaffective compared to a Panerai next to it.

Me too at an AD here today for the second time.. No sign of AR whatsoever :)

223840-13687.jpg

223840-13688.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday and I must say that, apart o AR issue now comented, it is a great rep. I will post a better review as soon I have good pics of it. Crown has a new lock system that works properly and case impress to be 1:1, let see once compared with a gen.

Strap is quite decent, but with a little "plastic look" yet....well the original looks similar, I am thinking about fitting an Angus new rubber strap...let see this evening