When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ferrari - Panerai

Guest lolos

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do look really good. The only thing I see after a quick perusal is that the inner subdial bezels maybe a little too thick but I am still incredibly tempted. Someone else please add whatever else you see. But which one to buy?b The GMT looks damn good but you can never swap out the movement. The automatic can take a Swiss movement with a little hand adjustment. Decisions, decisions. :lol:

They do look really good. The only thing I see after a quick perusal is that the inner subdial bezels maybe a little too thick but I am still incredibly tempted. Someone else please add whatever else you see. But which one to buy?b The GMT looks damn good but you can never swap out the movement. The automatic can take a Swiss movement with a little hand adjustment. Decisions, decisions. :lol:

W, the chrono is a beauty... I will definately go for this one :D

I don;t see any major flaws.. I thought that the L SWISS MADE L was wrong because the catalogue had the watch with only SWISS MADE (without L's) but a photo of a watch produced is with the Ls.

So I guess this is one more 1:1 (bought the genuine and CNC) watch.. :victory:

W, the chrono is a beauty... I will definately go for this one :D

I don;t see any major flaws.. I thought that the L SWISS MADE L was wrong because the catalogue had the watch with only SWISS MADE (without L's) but a photo of a watch produced is with the Ls.

So I guess this is one more 1:1 (bought the genuine and CNC) watch.. :victory:

It is a great looking watch, for sure. I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion of these. Can they really be that accurate?

I have been looking at the Ferrari for some time but I'm no expert on them or Panerai in general. According to you guys it looks like this is a pretty good rep; Is anyone know how much is this watch and what movement they use.

thank you

P.S. looks like this could be my 1st Pam :p

I have been looking at the Ferrari for some time but I'm no expert on them or Panerai in general. According to you guys it looks like this is a pretty good rep; Is anyone know how much is this watch and what movement they use.

Chrono uses A7750b -- not sure about the other two.

THey will definately be more in the near future.. For today NO ONE has them :p

Thats good. It will (1) allow hopefully someone who bought it to do a review (if a member) and (2) allow me to save for what looks like the frontrunner for my first Pam ;) .

Well the chronograph has no date but the "tachymeter" is in yellow on the inner bezel on the rep but white on the gen. I am sticking with the automatic as I know I can change the date font with the upcoming overlay anyhow. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have just seen a gen FER 00008 Scudaria Chrono and the script 'tachymeter' is indeed written in yellow and from first impressions these are 99% perfect and they are growing on me!!!!!!

I have just seen a gen FER 00008 Scudaria Chrono and the script 'tachymeter' is indeed written in yellow and from first impressions these are 99% perfect and they are growing on me!!!!!!

When these came out I wasn't impressed. But now I like them. Question is: Do I want to wear a watch that say's Ferrari on it (I do have a Maserati!).....and which one would I want? Chrono? GMT?

They're growing on me.