When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This is a day in my life

jfreeman420

I run a medium sized call center with about 30 sales people. Last night I go out with this girl I met last week we had a good time yadda yadda................. This afternoon I get a vase of flowers with a nice little note. Well of course everyone in the office is nosy as hell asking questions. Plus the owner is busting my balls, kind of embarrasing. The worst part is, my secretary had to sign for them....................................

I have been dating my secretary for about 2 months. Oops. :Jumpy:

Now I am sitting in my office with the door shut trying to be very quiet. I have been hinting to her I wanted to break it off anyway, so I guess this is a good thing. I have 5 more hours here with her. Have to think of something good.

What does your wife think about it?
Which one?

J/K I have never been married.

So the secretary will be single soon?

(you are in So Fla right?)

Yes............

there's an old saying man "Don't [censored] where you sleep"

I think the saying is don't [censored] where you eat.............

I did have one very meaningful 1.5 year relationship with my assistant a couple years ago. You see eachother every day, I'm the boss, the shiny bling watches casting a glimmer in her eye (I have learned that women are quite mezmerized by shiny objects. That is why the English call them "birds").....................Something is bound to happen.

I run a medium sized call center with about 30 sales people. Last night I go out with this girl I met last week we had a good time yadda yadda................. This afternoon I get a vase of flowers with a nice little note. Well of course everyone in the office is nosy as hell asking questions. Plus the owner is busting my balls, kind of embarrasing. The worst part is, my secretary had to sign for them....................................

I have been dating my secretary for about 2 months. Oops. :Jumpy:

Now I am sitting in my office with the door shut trying to be very quiet. I have been hinting to her I wanted to break it off anyway, so I guess this is a good thing. I have 5 more hours here with her. Have to think of something good.

DUDE are You F-in nuts - don't you watch sit coms - NEVER DATE YOUR UNDERLINGS EVER EVER EVER

all you need is one of them to flip psycho on you and sue your ass for sexual harrassment.

BAD BAD BAD -

date some other scrubs secretary :)

Have i ever mentioned about the girl i dated whos family had season tickets to the panthers. We went to a few games. I started dating another girl, who went to HS with the Panthers mascot so we got free tickets - she ALSO went to HS with the guy that does the audience shots on camera. So he always puts her up on the jumbo tron at some point between plays

DOH! BUSTED :)

Have i ever mentioned about the girl i dated whos family had season tickets to the panthers. We went to a few games. I started dating another girl, who went to HS with the Panthers mascot so we got free tickets - she ALSO went to HS with the guy that does the audience shots on camera. So he always puts her up on the jumbo tron at some point between plays

DOH! BUSTED :)

Ok I'm sure you didn't think so at the time but that is sooo funny :lol:

Ken

Yes phoband I think that topped my story. That is definately sitcom material.

DUDE are You F-in nuts - don't you watch sit coms - NEVER DATE YOUR UNDERLINGS EVER EVER EVER

I have been in upper level management since I was 25. What is the point of being young and successful if you can't use it to get some? :D

As far as the lawsuit thing goes, every office relationship I have had has been initiated by the girl, NOT me. Not that i'm some don juan or anything it has just worked out that way. I'm not some kind of rude [censored] that goes around slapping secretary asses.

Haven't you ever heard the phrase all the cheerleaders want to sleep with the quarterback?

Yes phoband I think that topped my story. That is definately sitcom material.

I have been in upper level management since I was 25. What is the point of being young and successful if you can't use it to get some? :D

As far as the lawsuit thing goes, every office relationship I have had has been initiated by the girl, NOT me. Not that i'm some don juan or anything it has just worked out that way. I'm not some kind of rude [censored] that goes around slapping secretary asses.

Haven't you ever heard the phrase all the cheerleaders want to sleep with the quarterback?

Yeah, i know, but Chicks man - you can't trust em. - actually, people, you can't trust em :) but, i have seen some friends go through some issues.

Its just not worth it :) They can bleed you dry. And- well, being a lawyer - i know very weel, that they don't have to be right, or even factual - but they can hold it over your head for a big check !!! :)

i'm tellin ya its just not worth it :)

take the bling out to downtown, youl attract some hangers on :)

You were planning to break up with your secretary anyway? Wouldn't it be awkward coming to work every day and having to deal with her after your breakup?

I've been in upper management for about 15 years now. Believe me, I've done my share of intra-office dating. But dating someone who works directly under you (so to speak) is patently insane. Doesn't matter who came on to who. The wrong woman tells the right story to someone above you and that company will cut you loose quicker than you can say Clarence Admin. I've seen it happen more than once to guys who thought they were The King. Do not labor under the illusion that you are indispensible. If you want to date someone at the office, go ahead, just don't do it with someone who works for you.

Just trying to help. Seriously.

unless she's the love of your life (and you believe in that concept) you should never date someone who works for you. Even then you should get her another job pronto...

There is a Germany saying for this: "IM TEAM NIE INTIM" - it rhymes nicely and means "never get intimate with one from your team"

Gotta agree with Joe here, your first mistake was to date your secretary :wounded1:

Ken

Been there, done that! Psycho threatened to sue for sexual harrassment when I tried to break it off. Spent the next 6 months proving that I just wasn't good marriage material, which is what she was looking for (her meal ticket). The acting part was actually kind of fun, (farting a lot, talking with a mouth full, being obnoxious a lot (actually I modeled myself to act as much like Micheal Scott from "The Office" as I could, without cracking myself up. I got so tired of saying, "that's what she said", but it was worth it, she finally dumped me. You are on a very slippery slope my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :black_eye: