When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Going to pannic mode

z3k0

So, I ordered two watches right after CNY, 111h from King and noobmariner from Paul. King sent me tcn first, then Paul, few days apart.

I started to worry when 7 days passed without change in tracking status for kings package - this is tracking status on 15th:

When I called them they checked and go like - Oh,my it should have been here 7 days ago, it departed from Paris, but never arrived :blink:

Then on Friday I called FedEx for second time to check if they found my package, and on same call I gave them another tcn to check my seccond package - and guess what - same story: Oh,my it departed from Paris and should have been here yesterday, but it isn't :bangin:

So, I guess either I have extremely bad luck, or there is some watch nazi in FedEx - "No reps for you today !" :bangin:

I'll keep you updated ...

bye,

Ivan

Fedex shipping almost guarantees more than just a casual sniff from customs. So sorry to hear about your problems. Luck is part of the process in this trade and it's never good to hear about someone rolling "snake eyes" a couple of times in a row.

I've lost two packages to fedex and DHL and never lost a package EMS sent in over 10 shipments.

...but the sad fact is that lost shipments are an inherent, built in expense in this hobby.

Hope it works out

Fedex have a bad reputation for loosing packages at Paris. They lost one of mine at christmas enroute to Greece and another not too long ago.

I no longer use Fedex as they dont seem to care. I hope they turn up because they do sometimes forget to update scans.

I agree. If you get your watches sent by Fedex, you will get them inspected for VAT if nothing else.

OK, no more FedEx for me :thumbdown: Hearing all this from more experienced members, there should be sticky in noob section with warning against FedEx...

I'll call them tomorrow again and stop being polite :angry:

bye,

Ivan

According to members experiences:

For a lot of members:

- No Fedex: vat inspections and thus other queries possible

For myself:

No EMS: custom inspected 100%

Hmmm, what about travelling to CN to pick up our watches ourself.

We could organise a RWG "Rep Boat Cruise" and sing all toghether "Love Boat, ...."

Cheers

Stephane

Fedex to Croatia.... :nono: ...that was a wrong choice...the only time that i had problems was with them...and the order was from King...King also declared the package value of 30$...and when at the customs they opened it and saw a beautiful VC they said no way that this is worth only 30$...in the end i found myself paying 100

Quick update - still nothing - FedEx still claim it's not lost but they can't find it (neither) :yuk: I'll have to start making threats :angry:

Thanks for all good wishes, but I'm starting to loose hope. Has any of you been in situation where courier service loose a package ? What should be done next, what rights do I have ?

bye,

Ivan

Have you seen the movie "Cast away" with Tom Hanks?

You will get your parcel even after 4 years have passed ;) Maybe a little sea salt in your watches but....

...just kidding...

----------------------

Don't worry yet...start worrying when the package reaches your country but not your doorstep...

Wish you good luck.