When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New-week wrist check.

Davey

Pugs, you're not shooting up again are you????? Or were you looking for something in the rose bush arbor???

Cats. Three of them. One of the three thinks our bed is a launch-pad for her charging round the house, and sometimes she catches loose limbs with her raptor-like claws. Her name is Strawberry, but she's nicknamed Clawberry.

219443-14889.jpg

Please excuse the crappiest wristshot I've ever posted, and possibly the crappiest photo I've ever posted ..but it's my Steelfish, UPSed directly from Precious Time in the UK. It was ordered Sunday, UPSed Monday, arrived at my work this morning. I got email notification it'd been signed for and packed bracelet tools. Package opened, steel strap removed (still in its wrapper) and the soft Honey leather was put on.

219648-14857.jpg

Shitty photo snapped on my Blackberry Pearl

Please excuse the crappiest wristshot I've ever posted, and possibly the crappiest photo I've ever posted ..but it's my Steelfish, UPSed directly from Precious Time in the UK. It was ordered Sunday, UPSed Monday, arrived at my work this morning. I got email notification it'd been signed for and packed bracelet tools. Package opened, steel strap removed (still in its wrapper) and the soft Honey leather was put on.

219677-14853.jpg

Shitty photo snapped on my Blackberry Pearl

...the good news is your cat scratch fever has healed!